Who is your favourite skater under Eteri? | Golden Skate

Who is your favourite skater under Eteri?

Sam L

Medalist
1. Alina Zagitova
2. Polina Tsurskaya
3. Evgenia Medvedeva
4. Anna Shcherbakova

Tulipstar

Medalist
Evgenia, with Tarakanova second.

Like them all though. If Trusova and all keep this up, 2022 Olympics are going to be insane!

tjb

Match Penalty
shcherbakova is a favorite for everyone in the russian ladies thread, but i gotta admit that i love sasha more

largeman

choice beef
Medalist
Polina Tsurskaya and Alena Kostornaia

(However, I have never seen Anna Shcherbakova skate yet. From what I hear, she blows everyone else out of the water)

starla16

Medalist
can we put the names list, just so we can remember her army skaters :palmf:

seniors:
Evgenia Medvedeva
Alina Zagitova
Polina Tsurskaya

juniors:
Alexandra Trusova
Anna Scherbakova - pending upon recovery from an injury
Alena Kostornaya
Daria Panenkova
Anastasia Tarakanova

I like Zhenya and Sasha, Alena as a sentimental.

sarama

Medalist
Currently Tsurskaya hands down. I like Tarakanova as well, but it's too early to say she is a favourite, there are some other interesting up and comers that I don't know well yet.
Unfortunately Polina has so many health issues, but she is such an incredible talent, and not only because of her huge jumps.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Yulia :devil:

Kidding aside, Tsurskaya and Kostornaya are who I'm watching (+ praying to survive the pressure cooker of Sambo 70)

edit: This is to not say that I don't like Yulia. This is referring towards her being a former student.

MedoLove

On the Ice
Oh gosh! all they are so amazing.

I don't understand that people who says "all they are the same robots". ALL THEY ARE SO DIFFERENT!!

I love the Evgenia's DRAMA and her "modernity" that girl is a Hollywood star or a strange piece of modern art , and she is very equilibried in her abilities , I notice she not uses much her flexibility maybe for not be compared with Yulia . For now she is my nº 1. And I love Alina too, she recycled ALL (sotnikova spins , lipnitskaya poses and elements of antique generation ) I love that little reminiscences and her jumps .

In the Juniors TRUSOVA, that girl is adorable , amazing skills and charisma . I want to see Scherbakova in an international competitions

Alena is WOW, she looks sofisticated for her age , shes amazing, but Trusova is like a little puppy and I CAN'T .
(I may love trusova much more than evgenia. In a future..)

madison

Record Breaker
Oh gosh! all they are so amazing.

I don't understand that people who says "all they are the same robots". ALL THEY ARE SO DIFFERENT!!

I love the Evgenia's DRAMA and her "modernity" that girl is a Hollywood star or a strange piece of modern art , and she is very equilibried in her abilities , I notice she not uses much her flexibility maybe for not be compared with Yulia . For now she is my nº 1. And I love Alina too, she recycled ALL (sotnikova spins , lipnitskaya poses and elements of antique generation ) I love that little reminiscences and her jumps .

In the Juniors TRUSOVA, that girl is adorable , amazing skills and charisma . I want to see Scherbakova in an international competitions

Alena is WOW, she looks sofisticated for her age , shes amazing, but Trusova is like a little puppy and I CAN'T .
(I may love trusova much more than evgenia. In a future..)

Yes, I also find them quite different.
Evgenia is always very pragmatic and business like minded.
Alina has a warm personality and is feminine and childish in the same time.
Nastya T. is a volcano and very dramatic.
Alena K. is gracious and sophisticated.
Sasha T. is cute and charming.
Darya P. is shy and sensitive.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I like all of them for many different reasons such as Evgenia's overall maturity and polish, Daria and Alina's amazing jumps and rippons, Nastya's wildness and originality, Sasha's little spitfire attitude and courage (4S!) and Alena's wonderful arms and lovely skating. I haven't seen much of Polina or Anna to really have more of an opinion about them yet, though Polina's jumps and Anna's 4T in videos I saw look great. Looking forward to seeing more of them all this season.

I have to say, though, the trio of Sasha, Nastya and Alena really impressed me at JGP this season. Good luck to all at the JGP final.

christinaskater

Medalist
What an amazing training rink they have. No wonder they all skate so well. It’s like competing in the World Championships everyday.

tjb

Match Penalty
Yes, I also find them quite different.
Evgenia is always very pragmatic and business like minded.
Alina has a warm personality and is feminine and childish in the same time.
Nastya T. is a volcano and very dramatic.
Alena K. is gracious and sophisticated.
Sasha T. is cute and charming.
Darya P. is shy and sensitive.

and anna probably have all of this qualities
here's anna's last season's free skate, for those who never seen her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ADfKIQsWg