Anastasiia Arkhipova | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Anastasiia Arkhipova

rikaquegira

On the Ice
I remember her from last season! I’m happy she had a great skate today! I wasn’t expecting her to be third place but the door was open... Well done!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
she is just fantastic, glad to see she upgraded to 3Lz3T and that layback!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::luv17::love::luv17: hopefully she will hold it together and have a clean lp as well :dance3:

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I've just updated the OP. I've added detailed results, programs and some videos. I couldn't find any info about her social media, so if someone has a link, I will add it.

Giltedge

Final Flight
Marvellous skating that is dynamic but also precise and my strongest impression of one effortlessness in the execution of all the elements, which makes her uncommonly relaxing to watch. Beautiful layback spin. She slipped my notice at Kaunas but I'll pay attention in future.

Alegria

On the Ice
Country
Ukraine
Tomorrow will be Nastia's debut in seniors. She will compete in Budapest.
She needs to get minimum TES for senior championships.
Good luck!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Tomorrow will be Nastia's debut in seniors. She will compete in Budapest.
She needs to get minimum TES for senior championships.
Good luck!

I'm afraid that Nastya doesn't know what good luck is this season.

Here is what I just wrote in the competition thread:

Oh no!

Anastasia Arkhipova fell on her first jump. She got up straight away, took a few steps and started holding her left knee. She then headed towards the gate, before remembering that she had to tell the judges first. So she did, and then left the ice and met her coach. And after a minute or two, it was announced that she had withdrawn.

That poor girl is really getting the short end of the stick so far this season.

Get well soon Nastya!

CaroLiza_fan