Quote Originally Posted by Szeptuszka View Post
    If I heard the pacements correctly, yes. The placements should be:
    Majorov
    Tomono
    Ponsart
    Sato
    Yamamoto
    Hayrapetyan

Hopefully the official scoreboard will be updates soon...

ETA: Jack Gallagher tweeted the scores for the Japanese men (https://twitter.com/sportsjapan/stat...96395065618432) and yep, Sota placed 5th
    That's great. And now I see Sota listed in the gala list on the main page. Excuse me while I blink these tears of sentiment back... Not kidding, seriously. I was watching men with my mum, and she keeps freaking out over Sota's last fall and what if he got re-injured... The moment I see him skate the gala, I'll know peace again.

1 Not allowed!
    Just caught the results. Too bad Sota’s skate didn’t go very well, but a 5th place finish is still good for someone who’s been out for so long. I hope he’s taking it easy and not trying to rush too fast.
    Finishing 2nd is a good outing for Tomono! Once he gets a stabilized 4S, he’ll be even more interesting to watch!

0 Not allowed!
    This is so cute!

1 Not allowed!
    Rough skate for Sota but 5th overall is not bad at all. This is encouraging. Hope that he will get many challengers next season.

1 Not allowed!
    4 jump combo from Mai again, show them Mai!! love the twizzle part too!

1 Not allowed!
    lol what is the bet or inside joke that the Team Japan members had going on at the gala, I wonder. Hiroaki wearing Kazuki's costume, Kaori Mai's, Sota Hiroaki's... lol

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by surimi View Post
    lol what is the bet or inside joke that the Team Japan members had going on at the gala, I wonder. Hiroaki wearing Kazuki's costume, Kaori Mai's, Sota Hiroaki's... lol
    What!! I can't watch!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by surimi View Post
    Ok, I wanted to see Sota’s EX, but with this... where are the videos?

Rinkside

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumededragon View Post
    Ok, I wanted to see Sota’s EX, but with this... where are the videos?
    The gala performances are at the end of this stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RClXM0Ocdo8

Hiroaki and Kazuki were indeed wearing each other's FS costumes, but Kaori's dress was actually her own, it's just really similar to Mai's Libertango dress (but Mai's has fully black skirt with upper part made of strings/tassels/whathever it's called, while Kaori's is half blue with no tassel-y part ).

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Szeptuszka View Post
    The gala performances are at the end of this stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RClXM0Ocdo8

Hiroaki and Kazuki were indeed wearing each other's FS costumes, but Kaori's dress was actually her own, it's just really similar to Mai's Libertango dress (but Mai's has fully black skirt with upper part made of strings/tassels/whathever it's called, while Kaori's is half blue with no tassel-y part ).
    I stand corrected re. Kaori's costume, but Kazuki wasn't wearing Hiroaki's costume, that was Sota. Kazuki had his own, I remember that program and that costume.

0 Not allowed!
    The best part of the gala is the little girl in white at the beginning she is so cute!!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15