2018 Coupe de Printemps | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Coupe de Printemps

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Can anyone tell me what’s the name of the music Olga MIKUTINA was skating to, please? I know it’s known, but I can’t remember it.

Off the top of my head, wasn't it Megapolis? The music Lipnitskaia skated to, a couple of seasons ago? I could be wrong though.
I thought Mikutina was really good too. Too bad I need to go now and return tomorrow. :[
Anyone who's there or who notices something online re. Sota sightings, please do share. Sincerely, an unhappy information-starved fan.

Plumededragon

Medalist
Off the top of my head, wasn't it Megapolis? The music Lipnitskaia skated to, a couple of seasons ago? I could be wrong though.
I thought Mikutina was really good too. Too bad I need to go now and return tomorrow. :[
Anyone who's there or who notices something online re. Sota sightings, please do share. Sincerely, an unhappy information-starved fan.
YES!! I think you’re right, it was Julia’s SP music for 14-15 season. Thanks!

I don’t know if I’ll be able to watch, but I hope the JP kids rock it in the free.

I’m very anxious for Sota. I hope he’ll be able to skate clean, this week-end. A performance à la Nationals 2017 would be perfect.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
The camera angle in the Kiss and Cry makes me angry. [emoji35] The ladies shouldn't have to worry about having to cross their legs and cover themselves up with their jackets.

Plumededragon

Medalist
The camera angle in the Kiss and Cry makes me angry. [emoji35] The ladies shouldn't have to worry about having to cross their legs and cover themselves up with their jackets.
Yes, it’s such an awkward angle to have. 😕And it’s probably not gonna change until the end of the competition.

Plumededragon

Medalist
Senior Ladies started. Kaori is skating in the 1st group!
Edit: and they start announcing scores again lol, thanks goodness. :laugh:

Plumededragon

Medalist
And clean skate for Yuna! :cheer: The Japanese ladies are delivering so far!
Score: 65.67, currently in 2nd place

Plumededragon

Medalist
Clean skate for Laurine! (Except for that 3-2 combo, no 3-3) Great job! :cheer: I didn’t expect that tano on the 3Lz. :love:
Score: 61.XX (didn’t hear clearly because of dumb zambo)

Plumededragon

Medalist
I couldn't hear anything, haha. Do you know what place she's in?
She’s 3rd behind Kaori and Yuna. I believe she can end at 4th after SP, if Mai skates clean as well.

Edit: wait, apparently I didn’t hear clearly, it’s 61 according to some on twitter. Well, that’s better lol

Plumededragon

Medalist
And clean for Mai!!! :cheer: 1-2-3 for Japan in Ladies so far!
It should go above Yuna.
Edit: and it does! 72.93 into 2nd!

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Mai's first 70+ score in a comp that won't count for PBs.... :palmf:
That was fantastic, Mai! I love her step sequence.