2018 Coupe de Printemps | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2018 Coupe de Printemps

Plumededragon

Medalist
Sandra’s coach is telling her that she has trouble staying focus throughout the program, which isn’t wrong.
GO LAURINE!!

Plumededragon

Medalist
A pity for the fall and mistakes, but I thought it was solid, her jumps are always impressive.
She’ll be 4th at worst, which is a good result.

GO YUNA!!! :cheer:

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh, good work, Laurine! Not perfect, of course, but so much stronger and happier than at Europeans. :)

101.80 is probably not what she was hoping for, but it's not to be sneezed at. I think she was doing triple-double combinations again for security?

Anyway, now I'm off to bed. Got work in the morning.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Gorgeous performance from Laurine as usual. Everything is there except the jumps. Still a long way to go I'm afraid. [emoji22] Uncharacteristic error after the 2A. Loved the 2A at the very end though.

Overall: 163.66

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
3Lo combo looked << to me but rest was very good! well done :clap:

Szeptuszka

On the Ice
Sooo pretty. Mistake on the 3F-3Lo and last combo, but enough to take the lead for sure.

I think it was planned 2A-1L-2S, otherwise she'd Zayak herself as 3S would be her 3rd repeated triple..?

A beautiful program, nonetheless. The 3L combo is risky, but I guess she wants 3Lz and 3L to be her repeated triples, rather than 3Lz and 3T :)

Plumededragon

Medalist
I think it was planned 2A-1L-2S, otherwise she'd Zayak herself as 3S would be her 3rd repeated triple..?

A beautiful program, nonetheless. The 3L combo is risky, but I guess she wants 3Lz and 3L to be her repeated triples, rather than 3Lz and 3T :)
Ah indeed, I must have missed a 3S somewhere. The way she executed it seemed odd to me, maybe it was the camera angle lol!

Mai doing well so far!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
oh my, Mai is just so darn good at LPs, if only she was cleaner at SPs this season, awesome job baby!! :love::luv17:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Mai's performance truly a work of art. What a gorgeous job. Technically splendid. I loved it so much!

OVERALL: 215.49