Weiss Joins SOI as Guest Skater | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Weiss Joins SOI as Guest Skater

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
February 2nd for Omaha Nebraska, yeah. I'll be there.

Dee

Dee4707 said:
February 2nd for Omaha Nebraska, yeah. I'll be there.

Dee
I thing anyone including myself who will see SOI live because of Michael better check on the dates that he is not skating eligible, i.e., GPs, Nats, and Worlds(?). If SOI is in your town for any of the aforemented, I would wait for the TV version.

Joe

S

SkateFan4Life

Joesitz said:
Thanks Toni for the listing of potential SOI stops. I could make it to Albany or Bridgeport or Trenton. I'll figure out the time schedules which would be best.

Yes, it would be nice to see Michael doing a Chris Dean program. I would look forward to that more than his other programs.

Joe

I think we should all take a "class trip" and attend a performance of SOI. :laugh:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
^^^I am all for that!! The tour is coming to Ohio five times this year so you can all invade my home state! LOL :laugh:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Joesitz said:
I thing anyone including myself who will see SOI live because of Michael better check on the dates that he is not skating eligible, i.e., GPs, Nats, and Worlds(?). If SOI is in your town for any of the aforemented, I would wait for the TV version. Joe

Joe, I was excited that SOI was going to be in Omaha in February. I am excited to see someone else. Can you guess who?

Dee

Dee - SOI has a lot of excellent skaters worthy of being excited. I have to upgrade my browser to find the whole cast. .But I would guess it is Alexie if he is skating. If not, could it be B&S?

Joe

Thanks Sylvia - With the 16 evenings of Michael, I'll have to decide Philly or Trenton. Worcester and Providence are a bit of a schlep especially if I want to go home the same evening.

Joe