4. Hanul KIM
5. Kailani CRAINE
6. Micol CRISTINI

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow! I though Maria had that in the bag, but it seems the judges didn't agree! Was there some underotations or something?

Well, congrats all the medallists and may they enjoy that prize money! :biggrin:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Sotskova had the best and smoothest jump landings (2nd 3Lz aside), certainly better than Radionova's and Tursynbaeva's, she stayed upright unlike Tursynbaeva, and the program was lovely. She has clearly stronger skating skills than Tursynbaeva too. Placing Sotskova behind Radionova isn't justified, but I especially object to placing her behind Tursynbaeva!

TMC

Record Breaker
What the...? Did she have like five invalid elements?

Anyway, how good was the Russian synchro team?? Amazeballs. I suppose I should be supporting MIU but man, did they pale in comparison

Kittosuni

Medalist
Sotskova had the best and smoothest jump landings (2nd 3Lz aside), certainly better than Radionova's and Tursynbaeva's, she stayed upright unlike Tursynbaeva, and the program was lovely. She has clearly stronger skating skills than Tursynbaeva too. Placing Sotskova behind Radionova isn't justified, but I especially object to placing her behind Tursynbaeva!

Sotskova won in PCS by 2+ points but she lost in TES. URs probably killed her

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
never watched FS live but i often think Elizabet's SS is underrated because of her size, she has great flow esp when you look at the chsq, and judges thought Maria was better PCS wise too so, didnt expect TES to drop so much though

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
What the...? Did she have like five invalid elements?

Anyway, how good was the Russian synchro team?? Amazeballs. I suppose I should be supporting MIU but man, did they pale in comparison

Yeah I caught the end of the Synchro because I wasn't sure what was on, the Russians were seriously amazing! How do they all that stuff without running into each other!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Protocols, Maria got 4 UR calls

and Elizabet got level 4 on her spins and stsq!! only one at competition :clap:

QuadSal

On the Ice
That's really impressive. Seeing that a lot of Korean ladies are having injuries, she seems to be a contender for a spot for the Olympics.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i am so ready for Valentina and Ondrej to show less character and more chemistry (i dont know if it makes sense but thats what i want :biggrin:)