Kseniia Sinitsyna | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Kseniia Sinitsyna

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
She will need to place high at junior nationals and Elder Age nationals but she can do it :)

The Finn

Record Breaker
She skated at the Mishin Cup today. Her SP TES was about 38.5 points and SP score about 67.5 points. I doubt there will be any videos from this competition.

The Finn

Record Breaker
She did a great job at the Mishin Cup. Her FS TES was 73 points and FS score about 134 points. She won the senior event with a score of about 202 points.

She will skate at the 5th stage of Russian Cup which started today. Ladies discipline will not start for a few days though.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Do you know how long it usually takes for FSRussia to do so? I can't remember it taking this long in the past :think:

The Finn

Record Breaker
Do you know how long it usually takes for FSRussia to do so? I can't remember it taking this long in the past :think:

I can remember only one occasion when they uploaded videos super slowly. It was the 5th stage of Russian Cup two seasons ago but at that occasion they uploaded videos super slowly throughout the event. They did upload the videos eventually though.

The Finn

Record Breaker
I wonder if Ksenia will skate at the II Russian-Chinese Youth Winter Games which will start in mid December? Two years ago Russia send to this competition their best junior skaters among those who didn't qualify for the JGPF. Based on this Ksenia should be one of the three Russian ladies. I don't know if the team has been selected yet. The event will be held in Ufa.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Ksusha will be at the Russian-Chinese youth games this week! Good luck :luv17:

- - - Updated - - -

I can remember only one occasion when they uploaded videos super slowly. It was the 5th stage of Russian Cup two seasons ago but at that occasion they uploaded videos super slowly throughout the event. They did upload the videos eventually though.

Still no video... :sad4:

The Finn

Record Breaker
Ksenia is 3rd at the Russian-Chinese youth games after SP. She is about 5.5 points behind Vasilieva. No videos yet.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Ksusha was clean in her FS today! Including her 3Lz-3Lo in the bonus (and her other two combos, both in the bonus as well)

ETA: she won! with 189.34, so over 130 for her FS :)

Giltedge

Final Flight
Ksenia did well in JGP and in the end, it was a close call among her, Alёna and Anna who would make it through to the JGPF, Alёna being the one who did.

She is skating last in SP. Good luck, Ksenia!

Starting order for Ladies Short Programme

Warm-Up Group 1
1 Viktoriia VASILYEVA MOS
2 Mariia SMIRNOVA MOS
3 Anna TARUSINA MOS
4 Victoriia SAFONOVA MOS
5 Anastasiia TARAKANOVA MOS
6 Anastasiia KOSTYUK MOS

Warm-Up Group 2
7 Anna FROLOVA MOS
8 Anna SHCHERBAKOVA MOS
9 Anastasiia SHABOTOVA MOS
10 Mariya PAVLOVA KRD
11 Mariya DMITRIIEVA SPB
12 Alёna KOSTORNAIA MOS

Warm-Up Group 3
13 Darya USACHEVA MOS
14 Eva KOBZAR SPB
15 Alёna KANYSHEVA MOS
16 Nicole VAITKUS SPB
17 Alexandra TRUSOVA MOS
18 Ksenia SINITSINA MOS

Wombat1800

On the Ice
Ksenia did well in JGP and in the end, it was a close call among her, Alёna and Anna who would make it through to the JGPF, Alёna being the one who did.

She is skating last in SP. Good luck, Ksenia!

Starting order for Ladies Short Programme

Warm-Up Group 1
1 Viktoriia VASILYEVA MOS
2 Mariia SMIRNOVA MOS
3 Anna TARUSINA MOS
4 Victoriia SAFONOVA MOS
5 Anastasiia TARAKANOVA MOS
6 Anastasiia KOSTYUK MOS

Warm-Up Group 2
7 Anna FROLOVA MOS
8 Anna SHCHERBAKOVA MOS
9 Anastasiia SHABOTOVA MOS
10 Mariya PAVLOVA KRD
11 Mariya DMITRIIEVA SPB
12 Alёna KOSTORNAIA MOS

Warm-Up Group 3
13 Darya USACHEVA MOS
14 Eva BARD SPB
15 Alёna KANYSHEVA MOS
16 Nicole VAITKUS SPB
17 Alexandra TRUSOVA MOS
18 Ksenia SINITSINA MOS

What time is the sp at?

Giltedge

Final Flight
What time is the sp at?

Ladies Short Programme starts at 5.30 pm (17h30) local time (Yekaterinburg Standard).

That's 3.30 pm (15h30) Moscow, 1.30 pm (13h30) CET, 12.30 pm (12h30) GMT, 7.30 am (07h30) EST, 4.30 am (04h30) PST