Kseniia Sinitsyna | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Kseniia Sinitsyna

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Sinitsina's skate was among the nicest surprises of today's competition.

Fluture

Record Breaker
She was great today! Her jumps and spins are absolutely beautiful and she is a very artistic skater as well! Congratulations on her 4th place!

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Yes, she should be very pleased with her result.

Good to see some other from the best rinks in Russia having their skaters in the top 10. Snow Leopards, SPB Winged Blades, Plyuschchenko's Angels, Russia is almost spoilt for choice in skaters.

readernick

Medalist
I like this girl and her programs. After watching junior nationals, I am quite impressed by Panova as a coach and I like the programs. Who choreographs for her?

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
I like this girl and her programs. After watching junior nationals, I am quite impressed by Panova as a coach and I like the programs. Who choreographs for her?

Ilona Protasenya, Nadia Kanaeva or Raf Arutyunyan's wife.

With Panova's girls i noticed that while they are not as consistent as Eteri's girls, or not as flexible, they all have better skating skills, better edge quality, better posture and better Flip and Lutz technique.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
In view of Kseniia's unexpected participation in the Junior Worlds, I have decided to updated her OP. I've added all the detailed results and as many videos as I could find. Enjoy.

Good luck in the Worlds! I hope she'll have two clean programs and feels happy and satisfied with her performance.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
In view of Kseniia's unexpected participation in the Junior Worlds, I have decided to updated her OP. I've added all the detailed results and as many videos as I could find. Enjoy.

Good luck in the Worlds! I hope she'll have two clean programs and feels happy and satisfied with her performance.

Thanks for your work :agree: