Don & Hunt coaching change article | Golden Skate

Don & Hunt coaching change article

lulu

Final Flight
Article on the USFSA article about Jennifer Don & Jonathon Hunt coaching change -to Artur Dmitriev.

It should be interesting to see how the develop. Although, with Jen's injury, and a recent coaching change; I would expect this year to be more one of transition and finding what works for them.

And while I know Jen is certainly a very talented ladies singles skater (ton 10 US Nationals) and certainly has the right to do whatever she wants. I'm wondering if D&H would have more success if she focused only on pairs?

It would probably be helpful if I actually posted a link to the article
:http://www.usfsa.org/Story.asp?id=26751&type=news

Last edited:
If Jennifer hits, she will be a top 5 this season. I think her Pairs need improvemnt but the talent is there to podium at Nats.

Joe

Vash01

Medalist
I had read about this coaching change at least a month ago. I had assumed since that Arturwas coaching this pair.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Probably a good change. The pairs scene is so much less competitive in the US than the singles, I'd definitely preder it if Jen stuck with pairs. I wonder how much Moskvina is helping Dmitriev with his coaching. I know she is now mainly back in St. Petersburg, but still.