Anyone catch the new Law and Order? | Golden Skate

Anyone catch the new Law and Order?

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I watched the new Law and Order season opener the other night. Not bad. I really miss Lenny. I am not sure about the new character.

Will have to see.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I love Law and Order and CSI... missed the opener though...

SVU rocks my socks

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Ladskater said:
I watched the new Law and Order season opener the other night. Not bad. I really miss Lenny. I am not sure about the new character.
I'm not too sure about him either. He seems a bit too cliche now, but I am sure they'll develop the character. After all, it took me a while to warm up to detective Green as well. I really like how Selena's character is growing. The first season she was in the show she seemed just a pretty face, but now they are really showing her opposing McCoy's and DA's views. Nice.

4dogknight

Final Flight
Dennis Farina plays the same type of character in every thing I've ever seen him in; typical west side Chicago wiseguy wannabe. I wonder if he is able to play another character or if he's been type cast by the producers?

See here for list of roles.

4dk

Antilles

Medalist
I wouldn't worry about him being a caricature right now. They all seem to start out that way. Green was the hotheaded brawler, Briscoe was the guy a little loose on the rules, and sort of looked as though he was "on the take" for the first few episodes. I'm sure they will settle into the same buddy role that all of the pairings did.