Skating Re-Runs Monday 10/4 | Golden Skate

Skating Re-Runs Monday 10/4

Bubbles

Rinkside
Kristi Yamaguchi's Salute to American Music will be rerun Monday 10/4 at 9:00 pm on ESPN-2 followed by Burt Bacharach Tribute on Ice at 10:30 pm.

Bubbles said:
Kristi Yamaguchi's Salute to American Music will be rerun Monday 10/4 at 9:00 pm on ESPN-2 followed by Burt Bacharach Tribute on Ice at 10:30 pm.
Thanks, Bubbles.

According to Heather's schedule, it was supposed to be Kurt Browning's Gotta Skate at 9:00. Is this a correction?

Unfortunately, the repeat of the MK feature on the Biography channel is on at the same time. Oh well, that's why God created the remote!

Mathman

Bubbles

Rinkside
The TV section of my local paper lists the Yamaguchi show for Monday, October 4th. 'Gotta Skate' was shown on September 13th.

S

SkateFan4Life

Bubbles said:

Great. Don't the television executives realize that some of us have to get to bed early so that we can get up early the next day to go to work? Duh. :mad:
Sorry, but the day simply won't come when I stay up to watch a television program that starts at 10:30 p.m. At least not until I've retired!!

SkateFan4Life said:
Great. Don't the television executives realize that some of us have to get to bed early so that we can get up early the next day to go to work? Duh. :mad:
Sorry, but the day simply won't come when I stay up to watch a television program that starts at 10:30 p.m. At least not until I've retired!!

even when you are retired, you get sleepy at 11pm and knocked out at 11:30pm. :laugh:

However, as I do, just tape it and find that time to watch it. Sometime when you're not at your best, you can just put on the tape and feel better. :)

Joe

Ashley

Rinkside
Thanks for the heads up. Now that I have ESPN-2 I'll have to try and remember to watch!

Bubbles

Rinkside
Well, yesterday's paper said the Yamaguchi show. Today's paper says 'Gotta Skate.' We'll just have to wait until 9:00 to see what's on.

S

SkateFan4Life

Joesitz said:
even when you are retired, you get sleepy at 11pm and knocked out at 11:30pm. :laugh:

However, as I do, just tape it and find that time to watch it. Sometime when you're not at your best, you can just put on the tape and feel better. :)

Joe

:laugh: :laugh: Thank heavens for VCRs!!! And yes, occasionally when I have a less than wonderful day I load one of my many competition tapes - Worlds, Nationals, Olympics, whatever - kick back, and enjoy the show for an hour or so. It's amazing how much better I feel after watching some of those wonderful skaters. :D