Bradie Tennell | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Bradie Tennell

penniavaswen

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Just met Bradie at the Long Island SOI Meet and Greet, and during our conversation, I found out that she is a fan of the CW TV show Supernatural. She also follows Misha Collin's campaigns, which has absolutely nothing to do with the shirt I was wearing at all. Not sure if this was known information or not. :)

Nilf

Rinkside
Mishin's words about working with Bradie Tennell at the training camp: - This girl amazes me, she is so hard worker. She is a very good role model. I have had three such good role models that positively influenced the microclimate within a team - Italian Carolina Costner, Swiss Stefan Lambiel and now Tennell. But I cannot train her on an ongoing basis, for this, she should move to St. Petersburg, so we work currently only at training camp, -explained Mishin.
https://tass.ru/sport/6534850

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
There is so much to admire about Bradie. I wonder if she's going to work on a 3axel or 4toe? She seems so determined and willing to put in the work, I think she could do it.

macy

Record Breaker
Wow, Bradie seems really tall. Or is Sofia rather short? :)

she is tall for a skater, but she didn't seem as tall as she does in the picture IRL at nationals this year when i was ice monitoring! sofia is 5' 1" and bradie is 5' 6"

macy

Record Breaker
i wonder how most skaters handle back to back events like Bradie has? if it were me i would just fly from one to the next without going home. seems like there would be less jet lag and most likely more time to practice.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
i wonder how most skaters handle back to back events like Bradie has? if it were me i would just fly from one to the next without going home. seems like there would be less jet lag and most likely more time to practice.

Since both events are on the West Coast (Vegas and Kelowna, BC), I would expect her to straight to SC.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I saw that the DuPage Open will take place August 2-4. I know Bradie has participated in the past. Does anyone know if she will be there this year? It was really fun to watch her at a smaller venue (Glacier Ice Arena in Vernon Hills)

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No one ever answered my question from last month. I was trying to find out who the participants are at the DuPage Open but didn't have any luck. I hope if someone attends she / he will post something! Thx.