LANGLOIS & ARCHETTO, Who knows what their music program are??? | Golden Skate

LANGLOIS & ARCHETTO, Who knows what their music program are???

chania36

On the Ice
Hi,

I just wanted to know if someone knows what the music is for those two this season. I surely hope that they will be having a great season, they placed 5th in the world in 2003 and they should be able to place higher if they skate well. Last world, in 2004, I felt that they we underscored in the short and the long too, they should have been in front of the Polish team and the other Russian team that is 3rd right now in Russia, too many mistakes to be in front of them.

So I wish them the best for this upcoming season and just cant wait to see them live in a month or so. They are so good together, but with all these other great team, I believe that when the Olympics comes, it will be a uge battle, we dont just have 4 or 5 good couples in the world, we have many great couples, so it will be exciting to see how they all prograss until then.

Anyway, good luck to Patrice and Annabelle.

thvudragon

On the Ice
chania36 said:
Hi,

I just wanted to know if someone knows what the music is for those two this season. I surely hope that they will be having a great season, they placed 5th in the world in 2003 and they should be able to place higher if they skate well. Last world, in 2004, I felt that they we underscored in the short and the long too, they should have been in front of the Polish team and the other Russian team that is 3rd right now in Russia, too many mistakes to be in front of them.
:rolleye: IMO, they were marked very fairly at 04 Worlds (finally).

Anyway, their LP music, IIRC, is Un homme et piches. Their SP is to Romeo and Juliet, from the Nino Rota soundtrack.

TV

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
they've been getting great reviews on other boards by people who have seen their new programs...

Golden Dreams should be able to keep you up to date! :)