Team Eteri Tutberidze | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Team Eteri Tutberidze

sk8r4ever

On the Ice
Does Eteri have her own Instagram account? I came across one but it looks like a fan account to me...

j00mla

Made in USSR
Final Flight
Does Eteri have her own Instagram account? I came across one but it looks like a fan account to me...

No. In May her daughter Diana assured fans (in her Instagram) that Eteri doesn't have the account.

DeeDee18

On the Ice
Anyone else find it weird how all the new programs for this year are based on evgenia’s, gabby daleman’s and Julia L’s old programs?? Like lool esp the gabby ones (ie similar Carmen and rhapsody in blue)

j00mla

Made in USSR
Final Flight
Anyone else find it weird when someone pretend that white is black and vice versa?

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Anyone else find it weird how all the new programs for this year are based on evgenia’s, gabby daleman’s and Julia L’s old programs?? Like lool esp the gabby ones (ie similar Carmen and rhapsody in blue)

Julia’s? Which

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand

And not really Evgenia’s only a little piece of music, I’m sure it will be an entirely different program

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Are there any new girls coming up from Eteris' group? This season she has only second-year Junior girls (Trusova, Kostornaia, Shcherbakova), what about next year? Some yet unknown prodigy landing triple-triples and quads? :dev3:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Kamila Valieva, Daria Usacheva and Maia Khromyh are all born in early 2006 and so would be first-year eligible in 19-20.

They all moved under her recently so when they have their first competition, we'll get a bit of an indication for where they actually stand right now.

Scott512

Record Breaker
At what point does Eteri belong in the same league as all time great coaches and her compatriots Mshin and Tarasova? They certainly have more great skaters than she does at this point in her career but no one has the amount of talent at one time seniors and juniors than Eteri from what I can remember.

Ladogaboy

On the Ice
At what point does Eteri belong in the same league as all time great coaches and her compatriots Mshin and Tarasova? They certainly have more great skaters than she does at this point in her career but no one has the amount of talent at one time seniors and juniors than Eteri from what I can remember.

Give it a few more years. :)

tulosai

Record Breaker
Wow, how often does it happen to other coaches? :luv17:

Sometimes. I think a lot of coaches just won't give autographs though. I saw Marina Zueva petty much running away from people who wanted her autograph at US Nationals one year.