Spring Break and Summer Camp Options? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Spring Break and Summer Camp Options?

sinnerspinner

On the Ice
I actually have been looking for adult seminars too! Mariposa in Barrie Ontario Canada offers a yearly seminar in June and adults are welcome but will be mixed in with the kids. It's not adult only, which kind of turns me off but I may still go. I'm undecided. It's a great week long seminar.

I think you should go even if its mixed!
Are you excited yet?

I hate to see adults not going to classes bc a lot of kids will be there. I already take dance. Im used to the kids, but many adults quit. Most adults arent going to wake up one day and decide to be figure skaters.

Curlygirly81

On the Ice
I think you should go even if its mixed!
Are you excited yet?

I hate to see adults not going to classes bc a lot of kids will be there. I already take dance. Im used to the kids, but many adults quit. Most adults arent going to wake up one day and decide to be figure skaters.

I was totally excited to go until I found out about the groupings...I'll likely still go though. Im pretty short and still get carded at the liquor store so I think I can fit in LOL

Thanks for the push! Sometimes as adults we need that. :)

RoaringMice

On the Ice
Babson's really maybe only 30 minutes from downtown Boston. That does look like a good one. Matt Savoie!

fenstr

Spectator
Hi all, back again! Not sure if posting here is the right option, but I am curious for those who have been to the Salt Lake City Sports Complex. Is this a pretty good spot for training, coaching? Does anyone know if they have any type of on and off-ice harnesses? I couldn't find anything online, but maybe each coach has their own fish pole harness and that's all they use. Any info on this location for potentially traveling to for lessons and training would be awesome, thanks!
Thanks!

VegMom

On the Ice
I thought maybe it's time to start thinking about Summer 2019 so I dug this thread up to revive it. Anyone have any new camps to add or updated links?