Who has the edea chorus.. | Golden Skate

Who has the edea chorus..

Sam L

Medalist
I’m curious about this also because that’s the one I would like to get in future. Ive held these boots I like the design and how light they are.

Curlygirly81

On the Ice
I’m curious about this also because that’s the one I would like to get in future. Ive held these boots I like the design and how light they are.

Yeah, I've seen them and I tried them on to, as well as the concerto and ice fly.. But I honestly don't think I need more then the chrous. I skate maybe once a week for myself and just for an hour, and I just want to maintain my doubles (when I'm teaching, I would use my older skates)

Some skate places say you're an adult go with a stronger boot and others say stick with the chrous it's highly underrated. I cant seem to find any reviews anywhere on the chorus... So if anyone out there has some feedback I'd be super open to hearing.

mystery905

Rinkside
I just bought a pair of Edea Chorus skates.

Coming from used Jackson Freestyles, they are a lot better in terms of padding and weight. Fit, however, was a bit of a problem for me as my left foot is slightly wider in the toe than my right, so shop had to punch out that area for me a few times before it felt comfortable.

I cannot do doubles yet so cannot comment on that, but the waltz jump, single salchow, and single toe-loop I can land much better.

I can bend more easily in the knee with these skates also.

Arwen17

Final Flight
I've been in the Ice Flys since October and they're holding up great so far. I did try on the Chorus, but fell in love with the padding of the Ice Flys. I think Chorus is probably all you need, but everyone at my rink is wearing Ice Fly or Piano. Those two versions sell like hot cakes.

EDIT: currently have an under-rotated axel and working on 2sal and 2toe.

Curlygirly81

On the Ice
I just bought a pair of Edea Chorus skates.

Coming from used Jackson Freestyles, they are a lot better in terms of padding and weight. Fit, however, was a bit of a problem for me as my left foot is slightly wider in the toe than my right, so shop had to punch out that area for me a few times before it felt comfortable.

I cannot do doubles yet so cannot comment on that, but the waltz jump, single salchow, and single toe-loop I can land much better.

I can bend more easily in the knee with these skates also.

Thanks for your reply! I'll take that into consideration.

Curlygirly81

On the Ice
I've been in the Ice Flys since October and they're holding up great so far. I did try on the Chorus, but fell in love with the padding of the Ice Flys. I think Chorus is probably all you need, but everyone at my rink is wearing Ice Fly or Piano. Those two versions sell like hot cakes.

EDIT: currently have an under-rotated axel and working on 2sal and 2toe.

Thanks! Yeah the Ice fly felt like a dream when I tried them on but I think it may be a bit overkill for the amount of time I skate. Im actually still on the fence lol

My current boot is a risport super diamant which is a tank in terms of boot... which I love. They've lasted me many many years. I don't think I need to go with that much support since I won't be skating more then maybe an hour per week.