2017 JGPF Ladies FS | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2017 JGPF Ladies FS

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
I can’t believe the quality of these young girls, it was really fantastic skating. The only fall was on a 4S. I really thought Kostornaia was going to win, for a 14 year old her maturity and performance are amazing. For me I think Trusova was a litttle overmarked on PCS, her base value is insane for a 13 year old.

I think Tarakanova’s programme suits her perfectly, there is a wildness and athleticism to her skating and the music and choreo really caught it. Definitely one of Danil’s better works. Kihara had an amazing 3A combo but. Lost focus a little after that, she is definitely a threat for the junior worlds podium. I have grown to enjoy Performance anenkova over the season, I like her jumps but I think the choreo and theme are unsuitable for a 15 year old, especially the ending pose. One of Danil’s poorer works. I think Sofia was a little nervous in the free, but she has done really well this season with 2JGP victories.

It looks like the Russian junior team for worlds will be Team Eteri. I wonder where they would have placed in the Senior field?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
My wife and I just watch the short and the free....I have seen three worlds fairs and a goat roping contest and I have NEVER seen anything like this! 100 elements and just one mistake, and that on a QUAD! :eeking: