2017 JGPF Ladies FS | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 JGPF Ladies FS

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Feel so rushed...

what could have been had Rika landed that second 3A. ERG

Yeah, it felt rushed for sure. Some good skates when it comes to TES but the performing hasn't been amazing... I guess the nerves must be getting to them.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
There's an abandon to Tarakanova's skating that makes her REALLY fun to watch. Her skating isn't even necessarily my cup of tea, but I root for her anyway.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Higher PCS than RIka? Cannot agree with it. Her PCS should not even be higher than Sofia

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well Alena has her tights tucked in so there goes that theory.

It looks so much better! Whyyyy do over the boot tights exist!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Alena has such a nice soothing flow and I needed it after my heart was beating so intensely during Nastya

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Alyona is a beautiful butterfly that brings peace and beauty to competitive skating! She is a gift of skating god to the universe. I love everything about her skating.

Leonardo

Final Flight
Alena skated like a butterfly, as always. And she's not looking down as much she used to. But the backloading...please ISU, control that bonus. 4 or 5 jumps in the 2nd half is ok, but the 7 jumps is just too much.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Alena has one of the best skating/dancing qualities in Juniors since Mao and Yuna (usually it's the Japanese skaters who have those qualities). There, I said it. Gorgeous to watch.
Her PCS should reflect that difference. If I see a +5 bump It'll be justified.