ISU warns Skate Canada | Page 10 | Golden Skate

ISU warns Skate Canada

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I think people are missing the point here.

The point here is that the judges themselves felt there was a conflict of interest if they accept the gifts that is why they were uncomfortable with it.

And also stop acting like the memo was an attack to the Canadian Skating Feds. it was merely a reminder.

Its kind of funny that the people who have been blatantly accusing the judges of corruptions or saying that some feds are buying judges are suddenly singing a different tune :laugh2::devil:

I don't think the Canadian skating fed were trying to bribe the judges but at the same time Canadian fed should know better.

Good for those judges who try to uphold integrity to the sports.

I agree with your assessment of the situation and gave you a :thumbsup: but not your judgement of posters having fun with this topic. I never think the memo was an attack to the Canadian Feds though it was more than the situation called for. And I've been singing the same funny off pitch tune whenever I see funny. However, I challenge anybody to find an instance of me accusing judges of corruptions or saying any fed is buying judges.

Please don't wear coloured lenses and be quick to dump people into categories in your mind. This is my general appeal not just to you specifically.