New Game - Colors in the title | Page 17 | Golden Skate

New Game - Colors in the title

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
White Oleander (great movie w/Michelle Pfeiffer, Robin Wright, Renee Zellweger ... and a terrific, terrifying book by Janet Fitch)

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
White Oleander (great movie w/Michelle Pfeiffer, Robin Wright, Renee Zellweger ... and a terrific, terrifying book by Janet Fitch)

:hijack: For anyone interested: no movie could ever do the book justice. Fitch’s writing is sublime, equal parts poetic and devastatingly precise as she lands phrases that are swift stab between the ribs so easily you almost miss them at first. 10/10, do recommend, movie is still enjoyable having read the book but you’re doing yourself a disservice by not reading the book first.

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:hijack: For anyone interested: no movie could ever do the book justice. Fitch’s writing is sublime, equal parts poetic and devastatingly precise as she lands phrases that are swift stab between the ribs so easily you almost miss them at first. 10/10, do recommend, movie is still enjoyable having read the book but you’re doing yourself a disservice by not reading the book first.

:hijacked: Continued. :) I almost agree with you, but with Pfeiffer, Wright and Zell, I'm tempted to say the movie does do the book justice. However, I love to see a movie first, because then there's always so much more in the book. That way I'm not disappointed by what couldn't make it into a 2-hour movie. It's an individual choice, but I myself would recommend seeing the movie first.

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Blue Bayou - song written and sung by Roy Orbison, made arguably more famous by Linda Ronstadt

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Golden Slumbers - The Beatles

(I feel like I'm repeating most of my answers to this game @ this point) :rofl: