Brasseur and Eisler....Farewell Skate? | Golden Skate

Brasseur and Eisler....Farewell Skate?

LutzGurl

Rinkside
Did anyone go and watch it?..It was in Kitchener.
I did it was great, very well put together.
Doug LeDrey choreographed it, very well done I must say it was like any other show ever skated.
10 out of 10 from me. :)

chania36

On the Ice
Hi, I am going to see the farewell show in Montreal on october 17, so I will be glad to comentate at that point.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I just read the article about Lloyd's injury. What a shame. I wonder if he will continue to skate or maybe teach.

TRAxel

On the Ice
Country
Canada
The show was excellent, Doug Ladret did a fantastic job choreographing it!
I assume because this is a "Farewell Tour" and that they are hanging up thier skates that Lloyd will not be skating much after his surgery, just a hunch.

So many skating babies were there...
Lloyd, Isabelle, Kristi and Kurt's kids were at the show, so so cute!!

LutzGurl

Rinkside
TRAxel said:
The show was excellent, Doug Ladret did a fantastic job choreographing it!
I assume because this is a "Farewell Tour" and that they are hanging up thier skates that Lloyd will not be skating much after his surgery, just a hunch.

So many skating babies were there...
Lloyd, Isabelle, Kristi and Kurt's kids were at the show, so so cute!!

I loved the show!, where were you sitting?

chania36

On the Ice
Can you tell me who was in the show, because I will go on October 17, to Montreal to see the show, so give me a int on what skaters will be there, they only mention a couple of them on the site of the Bell Center, so let me know if you can.

sweetlilnothing

Rinkside
The show was excellent :)

The show in Kitchener featured: Brasseur and Eisler, Salé/Pelletier, Kurt, Brian O, Jozef, Elvis, Jen, Joannie and Kristi. (Although I have heard that Marcoux/Buntin will be there instead of Kristi)