Hanyu withdraws from Japanese Nationals | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Hanyu withdraws from Japanese Nationals

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
I'm sure Yuzu has other things on his mind than whether or not he is included in a tweet. He is not short on the support and encouragement he needs which is all I care about. Just hoping he is starting off the new year feeling good and recovered :pray:.

Yes. This is the important thing. Not whether or not his face is in a New Year's greeting.

But as Mathman said, people will get mad and that's on them. But I don't think the JOC needs to pander to them or even worry about them.

As Yatagarasu said, it's only dozens of people, which is totally negligible compared to the millions of fans who support the many members of Japan's national team... who don't see this tweet as anything noteworthy other than a nice greeting featuring some top Olympians. And JOC happen to have used their Symbol Athletes whose image was to be used anyways as part of their Olympic communications anyways, so no harm no foul.

I'm also sure when Hanyu returns, it will not go unnoticed or unrecognized by the JOC.

giulia95

Medalist
Oh yes , Joc post affair is just another colorful episode involving a wild bunch of annoying Hanyu's fans :rofl2:
I’m sure Joc and JSF will continue to support Yuzu no matter what the same way they have done throughout the season:laugh:

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Oh yes , Joc post affair is just another colorful episode involving a wild bunch of annoying Hanyu's fans :rofl2:
I’m sure Joc and JSF will continue to support Yuzu no matter what the same way they have done throughout the season:laugh:

:yes: :agree: