Braces! | Golden Skate

Braces!

skater226

Rinkside
Hi! So I have ice show pictures and I HAVE TO wear red lipstick. I have braces and I don’t mind them but I don’t know what color to choose in order for them not to look super weird. I was thinking light blue? Not sure. Any advice would be appreciated!

rikaquegira

On the Ice
Try putting those sort of transparent ones. Or white ones. But I think some places have transparent.
That way there wouldn't be some strange color combination. How about that?

loopy

Final Flight
It won't matter, wear bands you like. My teen has them and loves bright blue. They looked fine at regionals and the holiday show. Have fun!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Choose whatever colours you like. Perhaps you could get them to match your costume?

I had braces during the Sydney Olympics and had the bands changed to green and gold. :yes: (I also wore school colours for a while).

loopy

Final Flight
Choose whatever colours you like. Perhaps you could get them to match your costume?

I had braces during the Sydney Olympics and had the bands changed to green and gold. :yes: (I also wore school colours for a while).

I love that!!! If you have metal brackets/braces, you can get white, clear or pearl colored elastics. But here is the problem - they stain terribly. Colored just looks better.