Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! | Golden Skate

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»

Hello my dear and beloved citizens of the GoldenSkate's planet. In such a gorgeous day after two incredible ladies' events of Russian and Japanese Nationals, I want to congratulate you with upcoming holidays! I wish you to be more calm and be more supportive. Do not waste your nerves on meaningless conversations, concentrate on the good things and not on the bad. Don't forget your relatives, the most important people in your life, and instead of arguing with someone at this forum you better to call/come to them and say how you love them.

β›„οΈβ˜ƒοΈβ›„οΈ

During the secret council, 80% responders determined the best program of the year. And this is your Christmas gift! Enjoy!

Click here: ❄️

Merry Christmas!!! And don't booze too much like me. It's bad for your health!

🍺 🍻 πŸ₯‚ 🍷 πŸ₯ƒ 🍸 🍹

moriel

Record Breaker
Wish you all a new year without falls and nasty mistakes from our favourite skaters.
Fair judging and not slippery ice ;)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Merry Christmas if you celebrate and Happy whatever you celebrate if you don't and either way ENJOY THE FOOD :yay:

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannuakkah, Happy New year to all .

may it be safe, loved, hope and kindness, peace for u personal & family.

Happy Holidays.

May the joy it brings be as least the same if not better.

thank you.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Merry Christmas & happy new year to everyone! (or whatever you celebrate instead or additionally :) )

Most of all, good health to everyone including all skaters out there. May we leave the bad news in 2017!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Be happy, be safe and enjoy all the festivities wherever You are. Lots of great atmosphere and lovely people around. Spoil yourself with good food and some relax time. Watch lots of figure skating;)

Cheers from cloudy Poland, underneath little Christmas tree full of light, sitting with dog :)

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Merry Christmas to all of the lovely GoldenSkate family! May you have a happy and festive time with your loved ones and may the Russian and Japanese team selections not interfere with the Christmas joy. :peace:

da96103

Record Breaker
Any Polish people here? Please serve a plate of virtual pierogis for your friends at golden skate.

asp11

Just a dedicated fan - not a skater
On the Ice
Merry Christmas! I'm a longtime follower of this forum and have enjoyed reading your opinions.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Happy Christmas and a very festive new year to everyone.

No matter what the reason, no matter what the season I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday time.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Any Polish people here? Please serve a plate of virtual pierogis for your friends at golden skate.

Yes:), I'm serving this virtual plate of pierogi, me, my mom and my sister are eating now Christmas Eve dinner and we have, among other food, pierogi with cabbage and mushrooms and potato ones

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Merry Christmas (or whatever else you celebrate) to everyone β˜ƒοΈβ­οΈπŸŽ„πŸ·πŸ›πŸŽ. And Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ†πŸΎπŸ₯‚

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
Seasons Greetings to all.

Oh, I think this guy might cause a big upset at the Olympics. He is really good, his edge skills are phenomenal!! ;)

Enjoy!