2018 Europeans Short Dance | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2018 Europeans Short Dance

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Well, P/C won't lose to B/S, but the panel here is making sure that B/S stays as close as posible to the scores P/C get, so that there is an impression that they can compete for Olympic bronze. The judging at this event is very weird IMO

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I think I saw something wrong in her twizzles. Wow. After watching figure skating for 12 years, I might finally have learned to spot when something is off?

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Also, it feels weird for me to see a team with a level 3 and full GOE in some element, but that's me I guess.

me thinks that they did not fulfil requirements for lvl4, but the quality of the element was good for max GOE value

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Well, P/C won't lose to B/S, but the panel here is making sure that B/S stays as close as posible to the scores P/C get, so that there is an impression that they can compete for Olympic bronze. The judging at this event is very weird IMO

Are you sure you know what you're talking about?

Giselle

Medalist
All I can think when I watch C/L's SD is "If I a see them toe-push one more time I'll scream" :laugh:

GGFan

Record Breaker
C/L have great stamina. I like this hyper style on them. Their skating is just not quite on the level of the very top teams though

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
No, please enlighten me :)

B/S is seven points under P/C. I wonder in what world that's close, and how did you expect them to score. That's not even enough to make a dent on the podium at Worlds/Olympics, and Euros is in Russia.

slider11

Medalist

Gotta agree... I really liked Anna and Luca but it looks like they will be third. Anna really has some cool latin vibe going on!

QuadThrow

Medalist
Anna looked very reserved today. She always seemed to wait for what Luca is doing.

I have never understand Ed Sheeran. This score is not understandable with this littel mistake!