Alysa Liu | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Alysa Liu

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
This was Pacific Coast Sectionals, where she qualified in 1st place to nationals as a senior.

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Well that’s nice. If anyone goes I hope they post their account.

Sjs5572

Final Flight
Alysa Liu Fundraiser Breakfast at US Nationals!!! (Please note change in time).

Hello. I am the fan liaison for the Pacific Coast Competitors Figure Skating Foundation. In this capacity, I am organizing a breakfast
during Nationals Week to benefit Alysa's training expenses.

Meet Alysa, get her autograph, take some selfies, break bread with friends, and maybe win a Nationals T-shirt signed by our own Triple Axel phenom!

Here are the details:
Entry Fee: $80 ($60 of which may be tax deductible*). Remit by cash or check.
Pay: At the door
Where: TAP Restaurant at MGM Grand Detroit
When: Sunday, Jan 27 at 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM

I have organized fan get togethers in Boston and San Jose, so you know a great time will be had by all!

Please note, I am donating the cost of the breakfast, so all of your $80 entry fee will go to the training fund.

Private message me to RSVP!!!

* PCCFSF is a non-profit under section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. As such, your contribution may be tax deductible. Please speak to your tax advisor about deductibility.

Sjs5572

Final Flight
Alysa Liu Fundraiser Breakfast at US Nationals!!! (Please note change in time).

Hello. I am the fan liaison for the Pacific Coast Competitors Figure Skating Foundation. In this capacity, I am organizing a breakfast
during Nationals Week to benefit Alysa's training expenses.

Meet Alysa, get her autograph, take some selfies, break bread with friends, and maybe win a Nationals T-shirt signed by our own Triple Axel phenom!

Here are the details:
Entry Fee: $80 ($60 of which may be tax deductible*). Remit by cash or check.
Pay: At the door
Where: TAP Restaurant at MGM Grand Detroit
When: Sunday, Jan 27 at 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM

I have organized fan get togethers in Boston and San Jose, so you know a great time will be had by all!

Please note, I am donating the cost of the breakfast, so all of your $80 entry fee will go to the training fund.

Private message me to RSVP!!!

* PCCFSF is a non-profit under section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. As such, your contribution may be tax deductible. Please speak to your tax advisor about deductibility.

The fundraiser breakfast has been canceled. The new schedule that just came out requires Alysa to be at exhibition rehearsal (assuming she is invited) between 8:30 AM and 10;30 AM on Sunday. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The fundraiser breakfast has been canceled. The new schedule that just came out requires Alysa to be at exhibition rehearsal (assuming she is invited) between 8:30 AM and 10;30 AM on Sunday. Sorry for the inconvenience!

So sorry to hear about the fundraiser breakfast being canceled. Any chance there will be a Go Fund Me page? (sorry if this has already been answered. I'm a little late to the party)

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Very excited to see her at Nats. She looks amazing in this You Tube. Impressed with the 3A.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Alysa had an amazing SP today! She is currently second after Bradie Tennel. She landed that 3 Axel like a dream. Had a little UR on her 3T but otherwise everything went smoothly. I am so happy for her.

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
Alysa’s SP was amazing! Technically brilliant and very well performed!

Good luck to her in the FS! :hap10::cheer::hap10:

truthbooth

On the Ice
She rose to the occasion - a big congratulations to Alysa Liu for her 2019 US National Championship! At age 13, she edges Tara Lipinski (14) to become the youngest US Ladies champion ever. And, as if that wasn’t historic enough, here’s a few more firsts:

- First US lady to land a 3A in the short program at the US Championships
- First US lady ever to land two 3A in the same program
- First US lady ever to land three 3A in the same competition

Brava, Alysa.