Figure skaters Look-alikes | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Figure skaters Look-alikes

MsLayback

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Been watching the Grand on prime and could not get over the resemblance Mikhail Kolyada and a young Stephen Moyer
20181120_011033.jpg

DenissVFan

Medalist
Yesterday on Instagram I thought I saw a miniature of a video of Evgenia but it turned out to be Maisie Williams with bangs ;)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
royal ballet princpal francesca hayward
bbef95368f8b5586c93b72676a7c3180.jpg

stanislava konstantinova

abbfb369-9511-4d85-9aa8-1c7cf4d1996c.jpg

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I've often thought Ryan Bradley looked a little like Iditarod Champion Dallas Seavey WHEN they were both younger... not so much anymore as Ryan still has hair and Dallas is a cue ball. :laugh:

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I've often thought Ryan Bradley looked a little like Iditarod Champion Dallas Seavey WHEN they were both younger... not so much anymore as Ryan still has hair and Dallas is a cue ball. :laugh:

Erm..:disapp:

Even with the hair, I don't see the resemblance.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Erm..:disapp:

Even with the hair, I don't see the resemblance.

I think it was the hair, when Ryan had more of a mop was the same time that Dallas did... not sure which photos you're looking at of Dallas...

After meeting Ryan in January they may not have a physical resemblance, but their personalities are very similar (or at least their humor appears to be, I know Dallas better than I do Ryan so can't say 100%)

rachno2

Record Breaker
This was bothering me all day yesterday, and I finally figured it out: Alena Leonova reminds me of Sally Hawkins

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This was bothering me all day yesterday, and I finally figured it out: Alena Leonova reminds me of Sally Hawkins

She kind of does resemble her. Also lately I think she and Laurine look alike.

I think people have said this but Gubanova looks like Rachel McAdams. I thought that during Nationals yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

Eunsoo-Lim looks like Squirtle

Hence the nickname!

DenissVFan

Medalist
I thought Adam Rippon was holding a picture of Frank Carroll in his new IG video but it turned out to be Bruce Willis :p (Maybe it's just my bad eyesight.)