Figure skaters Look-alikes | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Figure skaters Look-alikes

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Today I saw an old photo of Emma Thompson and at first thought it was Eteri...

Oh, that's cruel:

Emma Thompson in 2005

Seriously, though, I thought you were mad comparing Eteri with Emma. I couldn't see any likeness. But then I started looking up pics of Emma from her very early roles. And you are totally right.

Here she is in Henry V (1989):

https://alwaysiambic.tumblr.com/image/34356834748

Uselss piece of information time: I went to school with a girl called Emma Thompson. And all I can say is thank goodness Nanny McPhee hadn't been made yet when she was at school. Because kids can be so cruel, and they would have made fun of her for having the same name as the lead actress.

CaroLiza_fan

figuristka

Medalist
Kaitlin Hawayek and Marion Cotillard

https://www.fashiongonerogue.com/marion-cotillard-sultry-july-august-2012-cover-wsj-magazine/

https://www.hawayekandbaker.com/

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, so I have two new sets of lookalikes.

Firstly, I watched a film a few days ago. And when I saw one of the extras towards the end, I thought "she looks like my current skating crush". The strange thing is, the 2 girls I am talking about are from totally different ethnicities. But, there was still definitely a similarity there. The scary things is that at the time the film was released, my crush was the grand old age of 2 ¾ ...

But, I'm not going to tell you any more, because I don't want you to know who my crush is. :devil:

Secondly, I was at a motorbike race today. And there was this family standing behind us. And in between races, I just couldn't stop looking at the daughter. Apart from the fact that she was really good looking, she reminded me of somebody. But I couldn't think who, and it was really annoying me. It was only towards the end of the day that I finally realised: it was Anna Dušková that she reminded me of.

CaroLiza_fan

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Do animated lookalikes count? A character (son of a Dragon King) from the new and massively successful Chinese film Ne Zha was actually inspired by Yuzuru :agree2:

It sort of makes sense that no acual human can match him the way an imaginary one can...

macershcbit

Rinkside
mikhail kolyada looks a bit like a (young) jason bateman from his “the hogan family” era days or like peyton meyer from “girl meets world.”

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I watched the film "Oz The Great And Powerful" last night, and the whole way through it thought the title character (played by James Franco) looked like Javier Fernández:

James Franco (as Oscar Diggs)
Javier Fernández

Incidentally, on Thursday's episode of BBC children's programme "Blue Peter", they had kids doing reviews of some of the things that had been shown on the programme during the past year (the live shows stop during the summer). And I swear one of the wee girls in the panel doing the reviews was like a younger clone of Anna Shcherbakova! :shocked:

CaroLiza_fan

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Dmitrii Kozlovskii and Matt Smith, the Eleventh (and one of my best loved) Doctor!

Just saw it today, the resemblance isn't uncanny but it is definitely there :luv17:

labgoat

I have no words
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anna Shcherbakova and Kimmie Meissner have similar faces and innocent expressions.

Also Chock & Bates look like Meghan & Harry. I want them to skate to Candle in the Wind (only the Elton John version will do - no covers)