2018 Grand Prix Finals pre-sale tickets | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Grand Prix Finals pre-sale tickets

Becki

Medalist
I just bought my tickets :D I most likely won't attend all the events, but I don't want to miss the chance to purchase a ticket in case Yuzu comes :)

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Was thinking of waiting until later to buy tickets due to scheduling... But I checked and it already seems like many good seats are gone. Anyone know if all those good seats are sold out or if it's just with the pre-sale?

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Was thinking of waiting until later to buy tickets due to scheduling... But I checked and it already seems like many good seats are gone. Anyone know if all those good seats are sold out or if it's just with the pre-sale?

Some are soldout but they didn't put all the tickets on sale.

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
Some are soldout but they didn't put all the tickets on sale.

Do you think more all-event tickets will have better seating than the pre-sale? Otherwise I might have to resort to single-event tickets

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Do you think more all-event tickets will have better seating than the pre-sale? Otherwise I might have to resort to single-event tickets

Don't know. If not, you could always just wait until other people start selling there all event tickets later on in the year when they find out they can't go.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

For Canadian Nationals, some of the later tickets were better. However, 4CC may also have sold blocks of tickets to Japanese tour companies, which would not be a factor for nationals. My tickets weren't great, but I still enjoyed myself enormously.

Alisa

On the Ice
What time would you guys recommend getting to Vancouver and leaving? I can’t seem to find a schedule and I am trying to book a train ticket.

beki

Medalist
The seats in the general sale are not an improvement over the presale. No better seats were offered. I bought two anyway but I'm :ddevil:

If anyone is selling a pair of $375 tickets I'm in the market for them.

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
The arena seems smaller than other arena's I've attended... If you're seated in the upper rows towards the back do you still get a good view?

blackey

On the Ice
The arena seems smaller than other arena's I've attended... If you're seated in the upper rows towards the back do you still get a good view?

The arena is very small. I was sitting on the upper rows of the short side for national and the view was still very good.

firal

Record Breaker
Just looked it up, the capacity is only 7200. I took upper rows on the judges side offered in the general sale, hope it won't be too bad!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
What time would you guys recommend getting to Vancouver and leaving? I can’t seem to find a schedule and I am trying to book a train ticket.

Depends on the "final" schedule, which we don't seem to have yet.

Do you plan on attending practice-only day, the gala, or junior events?

If this is similar to many previous GPFs, Wednesday will be a practice day, the comp sessions will be all-day Thursday thru Saturday, and then a gala on Sunday afternoon. That's just my assumption, though.

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
Thanks for answering all my questions everyone! Just bought my tickets, I'm in the back rows but it looks like the arena is pretty small in general so it should be fine!

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Does anyone know when single tickets will go on sale?

There are some (very few) all-event still available.

nobutan

Rinkside
It seems that only a few seating options left on ticketmaster, and not very good options too.
Have all of the tickets sold? Or are they still reserving some seats for later sales? it seems ridiculous that all the seats are sold this early on.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
It's been two months since the all-event tickets went on sale. It's not like they sold out in an hour, or something like that. It's not a very large venue, which means even the poor tickets aren't in the stratosphere.

By the way, I did buy all-event tickets. Not great ones, but she who dithers is lost.

I believe based on last year that the single tickets go on sale about 2 months before the event. That's OK if you live in the area, but not good if you have to make travel plans.

I took slightly worse tickets to be on the aisle. Crowding was fierce during Nationals, and I want to be able to go to the washroom between skaters instead of waiting in extremely long lineups during breaks.

nobutan

Rinkside
It's been two months since the all-event tickets went on sale. It's not like they sold out in an hour, or something like that. It's not a very large venue, which means even the poor tickets aren't in the stratosphere.

By the way, I did buy all-event tickets. Not great ones, but she who dithers is lost.

I believe based on last year that the single tickets go on sale about 2 months before the event. That's OK if you live in the area, but not good if you have to make travel plans.

I took slightly worse tickets to be on the aisle. Crowding was fierce during Nationals, and I want to be able to go to the washroom between skaters instead of waiting in extremely long lineups during breaks.

Fair enough, it's Canada after all. Thanks!