Mario and Sonic at the Olympics - Wii Game | Golden Skate

Mario and Sonic at the Olympics - Wii Game

SmallAminal

On the Ice
We have the Beijing 2008 summer Olympics version but as soon as I found out the winter Olympics version has pairs and singles FIGURE SKATING, I had to have it!

Supposedly, they made a 2018 Pyeongchang version for the winter Olympics, but I can't find it on sale anywhere - has anyone found it or know where to get it? I do see that there are 2014 Sochi versions, but I want the most recent one as it has things like Skeleton , Luge and Bobsledding. It sounds like so much fun!

BTW, has anyone ever played the figure skating in earlier versions of Mario and Sonic at the Olympics?

Srin Odessa

On the Ice
Allegedly, SEGA is skipping the 2018 Winter Olympics to focus on the 2020 Summer Olympics. The 2020 Summer Olympics will be in Tokyo and Mario will be part of the official ceremony.

SmallAminal

On the Ice
Allegedly, SEGA is skipping the 2018 Winter Olympics to focus on the 2020 Summer Olympics. The 2020 Summer Olympics will be in Tokyo and Mario will be part of the official ceremony.

Oh No! I really wanted the version that I had read about for Pyeongchang. Maybe I'll make do with Sochi - I can't wait to find out what the figure skating is like....pairs skating must be really ridiculous and funny.