Costume help (need ideas) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Costume help (need ideas)

Hermione_Granger

On the Ice
Tonichelle said:
my new church has a college age group and on the 30th they're having a costume party

what should I go as??? ACK!

You could go as one of the Harry Potter characters. :biggrin:
Namely Hermione. . . . ;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Hermione_Granger said:
You could go as one of the Harry Potter characters. :biggrin:
Namely Hermione. . . . ;)

I'm not a big Harry Potter fan... and I don't think many baptists are... so I will have to pass ;) :biggrin:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
sk8addict said:
Kerry!!!! george War bush is more like Homer Simpson than any president we've ever had!

good grief is every post I have now going to be political :rofl:

I'll just say I disagree :yes:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
welllllllllllllllllll I had decided on the CSI thing... but then I got really sick on Saturday and didn't go to teh costume party... had all the stuff but just felt AWFUL... still feeling icky but hey I go on vacation on Wednesday so what do I really care? ;)

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Bummer about the party--but you're right--better to feel well for your vacation.

I have to tell you that in the end we could not get Madelyn to wear her Halloween costume. She was so totally UNHINGED from all the trick or treaters ringing the doorbell that we did not manage to calm her down until we ourselves left to go trick or treating! :sheesh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
awwww poor baby... *pug hugs*

Yuka didn't get to wear hers either (not that she's complaining) she was in Kenai (ok she still IS in Kenai...) *sigh* maybe next year :laugh: