NYorkers what will the weather be like on 4/11? | Golden Skate

NYorkers what will the weather be like on 4/11?

E

eltamina

NYorkers what will the weather be like on 4/11?

Michelle will be on today show Friday 4/11 7 am - 10am, she is supposed to skate. We have heard that one before, remember last time was rained out? There was a snow /ice/ slush storm a couple days ago, and it is supposed to snow again tomorrow? I hope the weather will be nice enough for her to skate on Friday. :)

<span style="color:red;font-size:medium;">Congrats Michelle, Elena and Fumie</span>

J

Joesitz

Re: NYorkers what will the weather be like on 4/11?

We have been having the wettest Spring (if you could call it that)! Thanks for reminding me of4/11. If it happens to be a Spring day I may go over the RC and check it out.

Joe

E

eltamina

I hope there will be no snow/rain/precipitation, and MK will skate the Fallin program. :)

J

Jules Asner

DANG IT!! I missed Lucinda and I don't think I can make it in for this either. I'll have to watch on TV. It is supposed to be a mild day on Friday - hopefully it won't rain but..it has been raining all week so far :(

E

eltamina

Well regular tv programs maybe chacked because of the war reports too. Jules, try to go to RC, here is a wicked :mad: idea for you, call in :(

<span style="color:red;font-size:medium;">Congrats Michelle an undefeated season</span>

J

Jules Asner

Now they are saying its going to be rainy and windy :rolleyes:
I hope the conditions are good enough for her to skate. I want to see her "fallin" routine.

J

Jimmy Hoffa 2

Re: Today Show's email [email protected]

We aren't seeing Fallin or any other skating routine. Kwan will just sit under an umbrella again, or inside the studio, while Katie Couric asks her stupid questions. Since she's not skating, the whole thing will last about a minute in a half, not worth watching, except to see Kwan's pretty face.

Other skaters never get rained out and Kwan is rained out twice in a row, in a six-month span, both at times when she has a brand new program that TV chooses not to air. If I didn't know better, I'd say someone up there WANTS her fans to be deprived.:(