Duhamel and Radford feel "complete" | Golden Skate

Duhamel and Radford feel "complete"

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Apart from a hand down on the side-by-side triple Lutzes, Duhamel and Radford were clean, showcasing a solid throw quad Salchow and throw triple Lutz, as well as side-by-side triple toe-double toe-double toes. The team also impressed with level 4 lifts and spins to earn 153.33 for a second-place finish for their “Hometown Glory” free skate. With 230.15 points, they maintained third place overall.

“I had a little bit of a mishap on the Lutz, but the quad throw was going so well in training,” said Duhamel. “I didn’t even question it and I said, ‘No, you are landing this.’ I wasn’t surprised. I said, ‘Now I have to go on to the next thing.'”

More...

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I'm so thrilled for Meagan and Eric winning their last Olympic medal. I thought they would take the Silver for sure, but they looked like the champions they are and as always skated their hearts out. Meagan should feel over the moon for making Olympic history with landing that quad throw. I got choked up when they were congratulating each other in the Kiss and Cry. What wonderful sportsmanship and respect they displayed. AWESOME free skate Eric and Meagan and congrats on your well deserved Bronze medal!