• Nathan Chen

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HanDomi

Record Breaker
Hanyu needs to keep his head together and do short program like he did at autumn classic earlier this season

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I think the problem aren't going to be the Quads, but nerves. Steeliest mind will win this.

klutzy

On the Ice
Gonna give tonight to Nathan. He's been very good in the short. His FS, on the other hand, has been problematic. Don't know what kind of shape Hanyu's in. Boyang put himself back into the race with the 4CC win.

Hoping for Yuzu or Boyang. Nathan has lost something for me over the last couple months, but if he pulls it off, that's great, too.

Ophelia

Record Breaker
The jumping-on-Chen-bandwagon phenomenon I'm seeing here reminds me of the Lipniskaia bandwagon in 2014.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The jumping-on-Chen-bandwagon phenomenon I'm seeing here reminds me of the Lipniskaia bandwagon in 2014.

To me, it seems like the opposite. At this point in the competition, after fabulous skates in the team SP and FS, Lipnitskaya looked like the unbeatable darling of Sochi. In contrast, people seem to be voting for Nathan in this poll in spite of doubts created after his team SP.