Zhou: "It's prime time baby!" | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Zhou: "It's prime time baby!"

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
No, he did badly in the short program. :( Live by the quad, die by the quad. He got negative GOE on all three of his jumping passes. His PCS were terrible (25th place in PCSs). He finished 12th.

Like Nathan Chen, Vincent made up for a dismal SP showing with a stellar LP.

Wow, then that is even more amazing, lol. I guess you really need to have two stellar performances and programs. Good for both of them ....

Hmmm, is it a coincidence that Boyang, Chen, and Zhou, are 4th, 5th, and 6th respectively? ....going into Beijing

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
My Google phone is having glitches....guess it's what I get for paying only 160 bucks on Black Friday....wish I can return this dumb phone.

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
So Drew Meekins and Jeffrey Buttle choreographs Vincent's programs, huh? He needs to stick with them...I loved his Casablanca program where he won JW title, and that moulin rouge program was such a GEM! Gosh, I am so impressed with this brilliant kid! I cannot wait to see MOREEEEE from Vincent. This is the first time I am more excited about US men's figure skating than women's.

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
I"m going to call it now...I think he's going to beat Nathan one of these days, and it will come soon. He has all the quads except the loop, and he has a solid triple axel, something Nathan continues to struggle with....on top of that, he skates with so much passion, it's so heartfelt. the US judges just need to recognize his talent and stop putting such a huge gap in scores from Nathan.