Serious prayer needed | Golden Skate

Serious prayer needed

skateluvr

Record Breaker
I cannot go into everything but besides being bedbound from pain there’s is huge bad luck and somemfrightening things. I don’t want to sound crazy but if there are devout Christians on this forum Catholic or otherwise I ask most sincerely your prayers. Something strange and witnessed happened today and thenCatholic priest in the Diocese has been ignoring things and they grow worse. It was very strange and it was witnessed by a caregiver.

I just ask from the bottom of my heart the prayer of any devout Christian or devout believer in God as revealed in the Judeo,Christian Bible. Actually I met a very kind Muslim cabbie last week so I open it up to any devout prayerful person who can send prayers my way. Thank you and if you are a mature Catholic versed in the Bible and what good and bad can and does happen please pm me.

I must pray more. The skating and all the problems distract me. Tonight is nomskating to pull me away. I most humbly ask your prayers. I am isolated so I don’t know too many people. Really only God can intervene at this point. That is my prayer. I hope this request is allowed and respected in cafe thread. Amen.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You have my prayers. Is there any other way we can help you?

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Thank you. Please pray I will finally get the help of Fr R. Or someone better. Please God deliver me from all evil.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
You are in my prayers... important to reach out to find sympathetic souls in your immediate surroundings; remain positive in your own mind and heart and seek out all things that give you joy and comfort. My very best wishes to you...

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Prayers for you. I'm Jewish, but I believe in the power of prayer, too.

skatedreamer

Medalist
Country
United-States
I absolutely believe in the power of prayer and am sending you my prayers and heartfelt good wishes. Also, please don't forget to take care of yourself -- you sound so distressed! Try to do the things that give you joy and will remind you that in spite of the darkness, there is incredible goodness and beauty in this world.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Prayers ascend that you are relieved from your distress and find peace. :pray:

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Was in er last night severe pain 6 hours left side every time I breathed in. This iPad is dying working so slowly and clicking.

I ask anyone here responding Tom ask you’re prayer team of church or temple. Please send prayers to me. I beg you. Thank you all.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
I replied was it deleted? God have mercy on me. Was in er all night. Prayers gratefully accepted.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Big block of wood fell on toe. If I lose nail and doctor said I would it will be hard to stop infection. Please ask anyone to send prayers. I barely type. Been watching movies:

Any suggestions?