The AYMB's Petition To Get Alexei's Book Published In English, etc | Golden Skate

The AYMB's Petition To Get Alexei's Book Published In English, etc

Hikaru

Final Flight
Umm, hello! this is my ifrts time starting a thread, I hope I'm posting it in the right section.

OK, so we, Alexei Yagudin's fans at his offitial website's MB, are trying to do something to get his book published in english (so far it is only going to be published in japanese). That's why we are asking the help of all fans of Alexei to collaborate as well. We are trying to get the attention of publishing houses on his book. So far we are trying with Simon&Schuster, the publishing house that released Joy Goodwin's "The Second Mark" (a book about the fs pair teams from china, russia and canada and their journey to the SLC olympics). Seeing that they are interested in that type of stories, we thing they might like Alexei's as well.

So what can you do, I hear you ask?

It's very simple:
1) you can go to Simon&Schuster website and send a petition through their electronic form. Here's the link:
http://www.simonsays.com/content/consumer.cfm?sid=33&app=feedback

Please tell them why you would like them to publish his book. Be sure to add the address of Alexei's agent so that they can get in touch with him:
Dmitri Goryachkin
IMG
825 7th Ave 9th Floor
New York, NY 10019

2) If you want to send a letter to Simon&Schuster, you can use this adress as well:
SIMON & SCHUSTER
Rockefeller Center
1230 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020

Thank you so much for any help you can bring!