Redemption at Worlds? | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Redemption at Worlds?

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I hope Wakaba has clean skate and does let nerves bother her. I would love for her to medal along with Satoko, but just want her to skate her best. I love her free skate this season.

Quick, buy a lottery ticket. So glad both your favorites were on the podium. When I saw them skating around with the flags, I remembered that last year silver + bronze were the same country, Canada. And look what happened this year!

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Now that Worlds is over, guess I will start a redemption tally:

Men: Nathan - Basically demolished the competition.
Ladies: Wakaba - Shows the doubters what she is made of.
Pairs: Didn't watch due to work but seems like T/M did much better. Did watch S/M redeem themselves in the SP though.
Dance: All of the top four skated lights out - notably H/D rose to the occasion, W/P gets back onto the podium, C/L skated
their hearts out to get a PB in both segments of competition and a small bronze medal. Wang/Liu qualified and skated their FD well.

frida80

Record Breaker
Now that Worlds is over, guess I will start a redemption tally:

Men: Nathan - Basically demolished the competition.
Ladies: Wakaba - Shows the doubters what she is made of.
Pairs: Didn't watch due to work but seems like T/M did much better. Did watch S/M redeem themselves in the SP though.
Dance: All of the top four skated lights out - notably H/D rose to the occasion, W/P gets back onto the podium, C/L skated
their hearts out to get a PB in both segments of competition and a small bronze medal. Wang/Liu qualified and skated their FD well.

For pairs J/C their first bronze medal. This may be the last time they compete, so it’s bittersweet.

Puchi

On the Ice
Wakaba Higuchi and her marvelous FS. That she ended up with a World Silver Medal is just the perfect reward for her determination and resilience.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
"So I’m just here for support and to help them out as much as I can."

:)