2018 Junior World Championships Mens SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior World Championships Mens SP

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I just realized there's 8 groups of men here. Whoa.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
wait for the "hands in the pocket" choreo from Davide, i find it very cool :luv17:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Yakau might be the tallest guy here, it seems like he struggles with his free leg after he lands the jump, but other than that i quite like him

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I like the way Artur moves on the ice. Nice flow and his arms are nice.

Sk8rBoii

On the Ice
I think Artur is still too young to believably perform to this music, but dear me what talent! Too bad about the fall

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
3T looked UR but everything else was great, he is quite polished, nice spins too

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Go James!

Edit: Did he just get 0 GOE on his step sequence. :confused:

essence_of_soy

On the Ice
Poor James Min. That was rough. The jumps just weren't there for him today.

I really thought after the great short program he gave at the JGP of Brisbane, that he would breeze through.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Judging by your comments, I can't wait to see Artur and the German guy. :)

Vilord

Final Flight
Country
Sweden
We do see a trend in the Senior Men that the lowest qualifying SP score fior Worlds has been slowly rising through the seasons. Although on the other hand, because the jump elements in Juniors are fixed, the qualifying score may not increase too much.

Fixed elements might influence a bit but the ones that doesnt qualify usualy dont use the required tes to its maximum (levels of spins/ steps and rotations of jumps) so I think that it is possible that the junior men will also start to follow this trend. There is also a few more competitors in men this year wich might also help raise the qualifications score.

Vilord

Final Flight
Country
Sweden
On the other hand the scores appear to be weaker this year than last the seven lowerst ranked skaters at the moment all have a lower score than the worst one last year