moriel

Record Breaker
anyone has a link to youtube stream?
The one from yesterday is down appearently

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Happens to everyone of us. But just a thought, maybe it's better to open the threads a few hours in advance. Info like stream links etc can be shared more easily that way.

This was worst possible case. The time before going to bed was too early to open the thread, and obviously time of rising was too late.

moriel

Record Breaker
They are in an ice remake or something, but the previous ladies are there, if you scroll back. It is labelled day2, but of course it is not.

thanks

was going through some links from other threads and just getting "removed because blablabla"

maybe its because just woke up

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
I wonder which one is worse for the skaters; a jam-packed stadium and the nerves that follow, or an empty one :scratch2:

I'd reckon an empty one is easier for them to handle. They are very much used to it. A packed arena is the exception for them, isn't it?

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
I don't think I've seen this tiny German before, but I know her name from somewhere :confused: warmup not going so well :(

she got the 3t3t on the 3rd try :agree:

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Not as impressed as I was yesterday with her brother but well done :) I'm just not feeling the choreo, or it might be the music actually. But she looks happy out there which is nice.

Sk8rBoii

On the Ice
I don't think I've seen Alana's skating before. But I see great potential, nice flow and speed.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Couldn't tell at first if Alana was happy or sad about the result. But it's a new PB by 5 points, so ...

Sk8rBoii

On the Ice
Did she end her program 5 seconds later than the music, or is it just my stream that has the sound lagging?

Edit: sound lagging :(