2018 Junior World Championships Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior World Championships Free Dance

Giselle

Medalist
Skoptsova/Aleshin remind me of many Kustarova teams as juniors, especially Yanovskaya/Mozgov, Sinitsina/Zhiganshin, Bobrova/Soloviev in their winning junior season...

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVED Ria and Valentin's program. What fun! The musicality! I'm a new fan.

Giselle

Medalist
I thought Ria SCHWENDINGER / Valentin WUNDERLICH had some very interesting choreography. Then I looked at their coach and it's Martin Skotnický, of course I should've known ;) !

CAS

On the Ice
Brings back memories of Winkler and Lohse. You could always count on them to bring something interesting. Same coach.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Finally can watch something live. Thanks for the livestream links!

Giselle

Medalist
Brings back memories of Winkler and Lohse. You could always count on them to bring something interesting. Same coach.

He has also worked with the Duchesnays, Rahkamo/Kokko, Zhiganshina/Gazsi, the Beiers...very creative!

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Too bad about the tiny mistakes for the French, they have a cool program but it'll be costly. Not to mention they are really good skaters !

slider11

Medalist
Unique skate by the French Lagouge and Rehnier. Love their balck and white look and her with a little jacket and pearls. Very classy and different from the over sparkling, flowy look.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Very emotional performance from Lewis/Bye.

I'm so hopeful about the future of ice dance! I'm enjoying all these teams SO much.

slider11

Medalist
Nice skate by Chloe and Logan but Chloe was nervous and had glitches here and there. I am impressed with Logan's solid skating and command. Chloe needs to perhaps step up her game and follow his solid lead.