bul. "Asen Yordanov" 1, 1113 БАН IV км., Sofia, Bulgaria
Phone +359 2 903 3606

Sofia, Bulgaria
Mar 05 - Mar 11, 2018

Junior Pairs
Free Skate

Thursday, March 8, 2018, 19:30 UTC +2

Time in Other Places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...6&p7=382&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

START ORDER​

Qualification rule: The best 16 skaters after Short Program have advanced to the next segment.​

ENTRIES​

No.NameNation
1Lori-Ann MATTE / Thierry FERLAND
SP: Down the Road by C2C, Happy (feat. Derek Martin); choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: The Scientist by G. Berryman, J. Buckland, W. Champion, C. Martin; choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
2Evelyn WALSH / Trennt MICHAUD
SP: "Take It All" from Nine soundtrack, composed by Maury Yeston; choreo by Lance Vipond, Alison Purkiss
FS: "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Ingrid Michaelson with male vocal (incl. Hugo Peretti); choreo by Lance Vipond, Alison Purkiss
CAN
3Yumeng GAO / Zhong XIE
SP: Chicago (soundtrack); choreo by Shae Zukiwsky
FS: Turning Page (from "The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn" soundtrack) by Ryan O'Neal; choreo by Shae Zukiwsky
CHN
4Feiyao TANG / Yongchao YANG
SP: Rise by John Dreamer; choreo by Elvin Wong, Shae Zukiwsky
FS: Kung Fu Piano: Cello Ascends by the Piano Guys (Kung Fu Panda soundtrack); choreo by Elvin Wong, Shae Zukiwsky
CHN
5Edita HORNAKOVA / Radek JAKUBKA
SP: Steampunk Telegram (soundtrack) - Cirque du Soleil by Raphael Beau, Guy Dubuc, Marc Lessard; choreo by Eva Horklova
FS: The Wizard of Oz by E. Y. Yip Harburg; choreo by Eva Horklova
CZE
6Cleo HAMON / Denys STREKALIN
SP: I Want You Back performed by Tony Succar ft. Tito Nieves; choreo by Leonie Corbin
FS: Deep Shadow by T.T.L., Hanging Tree, The Mockingjay Theme (Hunger Games soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Leonie Corbin
FRA
7Talisa THOMALLA / Robert KUNKEL
SP: Petite Fleur by Henri Rene and his Orchestra, Booty Swing by Parov Stelar; choreo by Stefano Caruso, Dmitri Savin
FS: Heartbreak Hotel by Elvis Presley, Don't by Elvis Presley, , Hard Headed Woman by Elvis Presley; choreo by Stefano Caruso, Dmitri Savin
GER
8Hailey Esther KOPS / Artem TSOGLIN
SP: Rhapsody in Blue by George Gershwin; choreo by Galit Chait Moracci
FS: A Whole New World (Aladdin soundtrack) by Alan Menken; choreo by Galit Chait Moracci
ISR
9Sara CARLI / Marco PAULETTI
SP: "Preparation" by Vangelis from the Alexander movie soundtrack; choreo by Eduoardo de Bernadis, Andrea Vaturi
FS: "Fireside Dance" by Danny Elfman from Oz the Great and Powerful soundtrack; "Bring Me the Broomstick," "Over the Rainbow," and "If I Only Had a Brain/Off to See the Wizard" by Andrew Lloyd Webber from Andrew Lloyd Webber' s New Production of The Wizard of Oz soundtrack; choreo by Eduoardo de Bernadis, Andrea Vaturi
ITA
10Riku MIURA / Shoya ICHIHASHI
SP: Miss Saigon by Claude-Michel Schoenberg; choreo by Julie Marcotte, Valerie Saurette
FS: Warsaw Concerto by Richard Addinsel; choreo by Julie Marcotte, Valerie Saurette
JPN
11Polina KOSTIUKOVICH / Dmitrii IALIN
SP: Malaguena by Ernesto Lecuona; choreo by Natalia Pecherskaia
FS: Selection from Cirque du Soleil; choreo by Natalia Pecherskaia
RUS
12Anastasia MISHINA / Aleksandr GALIAMOV
SP: Party Like a Russian by Robbie Williams; choreo by Natalia Pecherskaia
FS: Conquest of Paradise (soundtrack) by Vangelis; choreo by Natalia Pecherskaia
RUS
13Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYKIN
SP: Cloud Atlas (soundtrack); choreo by Sergei Maximov, Alexei Zhelezniakov
FS: Chicago (soundtrack); choreo by Sergei Maximov, Alexei Zhelezniakov
RUS
14Isabella GAMEZ / Ton CONSUL
SP: "Faith" by Sleeping At Last; choreo by John Kerr
FS: "Maria de Buenos Aires" by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by John Kerr and Julie Marcotte
ESP
WDGreta CRAFOORD / John CRAFOORD
SP: "Ac-cent-tchu-ate the Positive," by Harold Arlen, Johnny Mercer, performed by the Jive Aces; choreo by Renee Roca (SP)
FS: Beach Boys medley: "Good Vibrations," by Brian Wilson, Mike Love, performed by The Beach Boys, "God Only Knows," by Brian Wilson, Tony Asher performed by The Beach Boys, and "Fun, Fun, Fun," by Brian Wilson, Mike Love performed by The Beach Boys; choreo by Philip Mills (FS)
SWE
15Sofiia NESTEROVA / Artem DARENSKYI
SP: "Dark Eyes" performed by Henri René; choreo by Julia Gorbacheva
FS: "Torn" by Nathan Lanier from the High Strung soundtrack; choreo by Julia Gorbacheva
UKR
16Sarah FENG / Tommy-Jo NYMAN
SP: "Fantasy for Violin & Orchestra" from the Ladies in Lavender soundtrack; choreo by Dalilah Sappenfield
FS: "Hana's Eyes" by Maksim Mrvica; choreo by Dalilah Sappenfield
USA
17Audrey LU / Misha MITROFANOV
SP: "Once Upon a December" from Anastasia soundtrack; choreo by Evgeni Nemirovski, Olga Ganicheva
FS: "Memory" from Cats by Andrew Lloyd Webber and "Music of the Night" by Andrew Lloyd Webber from Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber (2016 FS); choreo by Evgeni Nemirovski, Olga Ganicheva (2016 FS)
USA

Last edited:

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Oh goody!

Not so good is that my stream just died. Shame for the mistakes for the French team, they look good on the ice together. Nice costumes.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
New PBs for Edita and Radek too! Good job. Bit messy but they should be proud of their improvement.

ters

Rinkside
I really liked that program by the French pair.
The Czechs have potential though their program wasn't particularly interesting. Not sure why the announcer kept saying "Hubka" instead of Jakubka.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I really like the Israeli girl's dress. And does Richard Gauthier actually work with the young Czech pair? He's not listed for them, but he was with them in the KnC. I know he works with Duskova/Bidar who also have the same Czech coach.

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Seeing the near-empty arena around the skaters makes me sad :sad21: Could the ISU or whoever's in charge not have booked a much smaller arena or something?? I am new to watching figure skating and this is my first time watching a juniors competition, but somehow I expected it to be more prestigious and busy than this?? :no:

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Seeing the near-empty arena around the skaters makes me sad :sad21: Could the ISU or whoever's in charge not have booked a much smaller arena or something?? I am new to watching figure skating and this is my first time watching a juniors competition, but somehow I expected it to be more prestigious and busy than this?? :no:

Junior competitions tend to be pretty empty :( The crowd here is cheering loud to make up for it though.

ters

Rinkside
Nesterova was skating singles at the start of this season and only teamed up with Darenskyi a few months ago. Good idea to switch. She really shines as a pair skater although this wasn't a good day for them.

ters

Rinkside
I really like the Israeli girl's dress. And does Richard Gauthier actually work with the young Czech pair? He's not listed for them, but he was with them in the KnC. I know he works with Duskova/Bidar who also have the same Czech coach.
They probably spent only a short period of time training in Canada so that may be why he's not listed.