2018 Junior World Championships Mens FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior World Championships Mens FS

ters

Rinkside
Gorodnitsky has lower TES but higher PCS than Economides. Bonus for skating in a later group? I quite like Mark, and it's true that Luc was very shaky, but I'm not sure that PCS ranking would be the same if the starting orders were different.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Saved that 4T-REP like a boss but then pops his axel. :(

LadyB

Record Breaker
Love Conrad's music! I love to see him growing into it. This could be a masterpiece in two years time. Well done, son! :clap:

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Ack, Conrad. You can't just go for the quads and then pop everything else! :sad:

But when he does hit his jumps, they're very lovely. He just needs to get across the board consistency up. It's not always a tradeoff!

Wilwarin

On the Ice
Raw strength in junior men's is amazing! Not as refined or better calculated as seniors but always with surprises.

charles

Rinkside
I start to support the reform next season because the fall and the miss really affect the completeness of the program. I think you either do difficult jumps with good quality to get high bonus points or you just do triple jumps, evan 2 axels.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Joseph is just amazing. The fight is on for who's gonna be the next number one to follow the history of wonderful Canadian male skaters. Joseph, Conrad, Nam... I can't wait to see this developing over the next years! Oh yes, and there is Stephen!!! It's gonna be sooo exciting!

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Good job Joseph!!! :cheer: That was great! Landings could be neater, but to keep pushing and get the tech content all done was very admirable. He has good PCS potential too-- very smooth skating skills and interpretation.

deedee1

Record Breaker
In time for the second half. :) :clapper: C'mon, boys! :clapper: Show us figure skating of the week is not all about Russian junior ladies! ;)