Cupcake on cover of Jethro Tull album? | Golden Skate

Cupcake on cover of Jethro Tull album?

sk8m8

Final Flight
John, welcome to GS and we love all the strange comparison we can get. The other day we got a poster that implied having your child coached by Tonya Harding would be like having your child coached by OJ. I LOVE absurdist minds! :rofl:

Pau-goodle76

Rinkside
I know this ain't got nothin' to do with nothin', but in that pic of Elena S. she almost looks like she's having a back cramp or somethin'..

IDLERACER

Medalist
If you want to see a picture of what appears to be a young Elena Sokolova, click HERE. ;) If you would like to see a picture of a young Elena Sokolova talking to herself, click HERE. :biggrin:

IDLERACER

Medalist
The only thing similar about those two pictures is the pose. They don't have the same face at all. I wouldn't mind seeing Cupcake skate to an excerpt from that album, however. It's not my favorite Tull album by any stretch, but there are about five minutes of it that are absolutely brilliant. (The whole thing is one long opus).

IDLERACER

Medalist
John King said:
No,for that honor,I would nominate Andrei Bukin!
Man, that has got to be the biggest crucifix I have ever seen hanging from a person's neck. It actually looks like some sort of anchor that's weighing him down. Those costumes are interesting too. They both look like giant chunks of black and red licorice, respectively.

anya_angie

Final Flight
Ahh, Rasputin, what an excellent program. Tells the legend well. Not historically accurate in some parts LOL but it's telling the myth perfectly.