Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
1. Savchenko / Massot FS at PyeongChang

2. Yu / Zhang SP & FS at Skate America

3. Javi SP & FS at PyeongChang

4. Kaetlyn SP & FS in the individual event at PyeongChang

5. Patrick Chan FS at PyeongChang

Those come into my mind at first. I'll add more later.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
1. Sasha Trusova at 2018 JWC, FS
2. Evgenia Medvedeva at 2018 Olympics, FS + SP
3. Anastasia Tarakanova at 2017 JGPF, FS
4. TIE: Alina Zagitova at 2018 Olympics SP + FS, and Jason Brown at 2018 Skate Canada, SP
5. Shibutanis SD at 2018 Olympics

Honorable mentions to: Anna Shcherbakova FS, Polina Tsurskaya SP, Alena Kostornaya SP + FS, Sui/Han FS + SP

rikaquegira

On the Ice
1. Savchenko/Massot FS at Olympics
2. Yuzuru Hanyu SP+FS at the Olympics
3. Virtue/Moir FD
4. Alina Zagitova FS at the Olympics(adding the loop to the other lutz like a boss, so fierce!)
5. The whole ladies JGPF, my favorite ladies event of this season, will watch it many more times

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
1. Savchenko/Massot FS at the Olympics.
2. Adam Rippon FS at the Team event at the Olympics (I know it's less good technically than a few others, I just loved watching it).
3. Mirai's triple axel.
4. Sui and Han's SP at the Olympics
5. Duhamel and Radford's FS at Olympics.

I suppose my love of Pairs does come to the fore in this list...I liked many more. P/C Free Dance, Yazuru's, Shoma's and Javi's SP and FS at the olympics, Boyang's FS at 4CC's, S/S Free Dance at the Olympics, Trusova's FS at Junior's, M/H's FS at the Olympics, J/C's FS at the Olympics. I just think there were some wonderful programmes at the Olympics...some of which we had already experienced (I mean S/M at the GPF were spectacular too) and some which were new - not the programmes as such but the levels at which they were executed. I'm sure I missed some, but the top 5 stands. Well...who knows what will happen at Worlds.