2018-19 Japanese Ladies' figure skating | Page 144 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Japanese Ladies' figure skating

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Wow, both programs are very marmite to say the least :)
Can’t say I like any of these, but maybe they’ll grow on me as the season goes.

Maju

On the Ice
Marmite is the word ;) I actually really enjoyed Satoko’s but I’m not crazy about Rika’s. The weird screaming is... a lot. But she’ll definitely sell it and I love the vocal sound after she lands the 2A. That will be so perfect after she lands a 3A.

liv

Record Breaker
Well, it's a first outing for both and I can't say I like either program at this time. But, as always, these things grow and will look very different come competition time... and doing them in shows gives them a chance to really learn to perform them which will really help.

figurefan0726

Final Flight
Wow! Both of the Hamada girls are doing unique short programs, especially Satoko! I never imagined her doing her program to this sort of music. I’m very excited to see how both of these programs will grow!

chloepoco

Medalist
Wow! Both of the Hamada girls are doing unique short programs, especially Satoko! I never imagined her doing her program to this sort of music. I’m very excited to see how both of these programs will grow!

Every year, Satoko gets criticized for using “pretty princess” music—I wonder what her naysayers will have to say now?!

I love this new SP—and it shows Satoko in an entirely different light!

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker

Very marmite - lol

I really can’t stand Rika’s SP music. The program (minus the music) seems ok so far, though.

P44

On the Ice
Il really like Rika's SP but the voice in the music disturbs me a lot. I also like Satoko's program , it surprisingly suits her very well. I wouldn't have imagined her skating on this kind of music but it's a good surprise.
I think these 2 programs have a lot of potential.

RafaelAstro

Final Flight
I'm already in love with Rika's short program exept a little with the scream in the music but other than that it's amazing! those skating skills and interpretation :yes2:, I'm sure with time and more refinements I will love it even more!, I'm glad she didn´t choose an overused clasical music