2018-19 Russian Men's figure skating

Status
Not open for further replies.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
whoops i mistaken Voronov for Dmitriev haha. That's still 7! How can shulepov get another chance? he's not assigned to Golden Spin and i don't think he will be on World team

He's assigned to Golden Spin replacing Kovtun.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Official list for Senior Nationals

Men:
1. Dmitri Aliev
2. Sergei Voronov
3. Petr Gumennik
4. Artur Dmitriev
5. Vladislav Katichev
6. Artem Kovalev
7. Maxim Kovtun
8. Mikhail Kolyada
9. Andrei Lazukin
10. Artem Lezheev
11. Konstantin Miliukov
12. Egor Murashov
13. Aleksandr Petrov
14. Egor Rukhin
15. Roman Savosin
16. Aleksandr Samarin
17. Vladimir Samoilov
18. Anton Shulepov

http://www.fskate.ru/results/tour/1464.html

malya

On the Ice
The male event of RusNats is cursed for everyone I wanted to see on the podium :(

Petr OUT
Sergei Voronov OUT

Misha sick (from reports I really hope he is OUT too)

... maybe Dima can show his best performance of the season and qualify - he is not injured anymore is he?

DenissVFan

Medalist
What even. Sad to see several podium contenders in men & ladies withdrawn or on the verge of withdrawing.

vorravorra

Record Breaker
The male event of RusNats is cursed for everyone I wanted to see on the podium :(

Petr OUT
Sergei Voronov OUT

Misha sick (from reports I really hope he is OUT too)

... maybe Dima can show his best performance of the season and qualify - he is not injured anymore is he?
So far Misha is planning on competing, against the wishes of even his coach it seems.

malya

On the Ice
So far Misha is planning on competing, against the wishes of even his coach it seems.

... :(

With Voronov out injured Mishas chances of a bye to Europeans/Worlds increased a lot if he decides to pull out. But who knows? Maybe Kovtun, Dima, Samarin and Lazukin all have the performance of their life.

(I even had problems looking down to tie my shoes with sinusitis. Spins, quads,... RIP)

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Zero chance of any bye for Voronov or whoever else pulls out--considering how Kovtun is getting a nice treatment lately. Add Dima and Sasha, and you have your team.

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
No. I'm sure we will find out soon. Not many have noticed that he withdrew since this info was published during the night.

ETA: out due to bronchitis

Thanks for the info. With all these withdrawals RusNats is shaping up to get WEIRD.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Egor Rukhin w/d from Senior Nationals. A Russian speaking poster on FSU said he "withdrew because of back problems. He could barely walk, got an injection, it didn't help, so he withdrew."

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Egor Rukhin w/d from Senior Nationals. A Russian speaking poster on FSU said he "withdrew because of back problems. He could barely walk, got an injection, it didn't help, so he withdrew."
I read about a severe bronchitis that came from Russian tv-commentators. :scratch2:
anyway a speedy recovery to all unlucky guys who couldn't compete at RN(((

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I read about a severe bronchitis that came from Russian tv-commentators. :scratch2:
anyway a speedy recovery to all unlucky guys who couldn't compete at RN(((

Gumennik has bronchitis. Everywhere else, including Russian boards, say severe back pain for Rukhin.

Status
Not open for further replies.