2018-2019 Programs By Discipline | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Programs By Discipline

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
In the Carolina Kostner fan fest, it was reportedthat Carolina had a new SP to Amy Winehouses's "Back to Black." Does anyone know whether the program is an SP, or is instead an EX with the content of an SP? The video is blocked.

So far it's an EX some speculate could be her new SP because of the layout but with no confirmation.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Unofficial, but I think Gabby Daleman might be repeating her SP from last year: she published a video of her training and you can hear Carmen in the background and a little while ago she posted a pic of her in the Carmen costume captioning it 'she's here to stay'

Unofficial, but I think Gabby Daleman might be repeating her SP from last year: she published a video of her training and you can hear Carmen in the background and a little while ago she posted a pic of her in the Carmen costume captioning it 'she's here to stay'

:palmf:

rikaquegira

On the Ice

oh noes!

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland

It was a good program and the character suited her really well, IMO.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
It was a good program and the character suited her really well, IMO.

I think my main issue with it was the awful version of the song they chose, it was so annoying. I like sassy characters for Gabby too, just not with that music :biggrin:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
In the Carolina Kostner fan fest, it was reported that Carolina had a new SP to Amy Winehouses's "Back to Black." Does anyone know whether the program is an SP, or is instead an EX with the content of an SP? The video is blocked.

Yes!!! Finally Amy made it to a figure skating program!! I can't wait for this, Carolina can do sultry, senual and soulful, something many 15 years old simply can't achieve, even many tries to immitate it.

So Carolina is returning for real? GOE +5 rules motivate her...

qwerty1195

On the Ice
Alena Kostornaia

SP: Leftovers OST (Max Richter)
FS: Romeo and Juliet

Actually excited to see her Romeo and Juliet I think she fits Juliet perfectly.

Kostornaia doing Romeo and Juliet might be a treat. Just hope it gets choreographed as it should for her, and not how it usually turns out from the Eteri camp.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Alena Kostornaia

SP: Leftovers OST (Max Richter)
FS: Romeo and Juliet

Actually excited to see her Romeo and Juliet I think she fits Juliet perfectly.
I think she fits both very well. I'm impressed by the choices and very confident in the choreo as well.

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
In the Carolina Kostner fan fest, it was reported that Carolina had a new SP to Amy Winehouses's "Back to Black." Does anyone know whether the program is an SP, or is instead an EX with the content of an SP? The video is blocked.
Still unknown, but the content was surely the same of an SP.