2018-2019 Programs By Discipline | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Programs By Discipline

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
It's not the same music. OSTs tend to have more than 1 track.

He said Departure (Lullaby) in the IG post, right? Evgenia used that piece. But Alena's program has that combined with November, which is also by Max Richter but isn't from the Leftovers. And Evgenia's program had another piece from the Leftovers plus two other pieces by different composers. So it's not the same overall.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Yes!!! Finally Amy made it to a figure skating program!! I can't wait for this, Carolina can do sultry, senual and soulful, something many 15 years old simply can't achieve, even many tries to immitate it.

So Carolina is returning for real? GOE +5 rules motivate her...

Alicia Pineault of Canada skated to this music in the 17-18 season.

https://youtu.be/Tj-h0bWPVIE
https://youtu.be/7jzxZ-CCGvE (better performance of this)

skatingformylife

Rinkside
I am guessing that she had her SP choreographend in Canada. She usually gets her choreo for one of her programs from Lori Nichol. Although it would be really interesting for me to see what she can do herself.

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
How come the same tango music everyone else uses, by the same artist? Why can’t a skater choose something unique and try to make it their own??????? NOT the same ol’ same ol’!!!! At this point I would help pay for a skater’s expenses if they just chose something different.This is ridiculous. I don’t want to keep seeing the following:

Phantom
Romeo and Juliet
Piazzola tango
Rachmaninov Piano Concerto
Sleeping Beauty
Firebird
Red Violin
Schindler’s List
Bolero
Carmen
Swan Lake
Moulin Rouge
Sampson and Delilah

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
How come the same tango music everyone else uses, by the same artist? Why can’t a skater choose something unique and try to make it their own??????? NOT the same ol’ same ol’!!!! At this point I would help pay for a skater’s expenses if they just chose something different.This is ridiculous. I don’t want to keep seeing the following:

Phantom
Romeo and Juliet
Piazzola tango
Sleeping Beauty
Firebird
Red Violin
Schindler’s List
Bolero
Carmen
Swan Lake
Moulin Rouge
Sampson and Delilah

I sympathize. But Satoko says the songs are different from Daisuke's (she's combining several), and Piazzolla was quite prolific. I hope Satoko has chosen at least one piece that hasn't been used before (or not often).

Step Sequence4

JULLLIEEEEETTTT!
Final Flight
If Satoko ends up using the same piece that was Loco than the Shoma & Satoko ice dance pair MUST happen😂

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Question: she choreographed or she had her SP choreographed in Canada?

Had her SP choreographed in Canada. That was too much condensing on my part, sorry.

I don't know if this has been shared but Tiffany Zagorski and Jonathan Gurriero did choreography with Christopher Dean.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjiEJk2j-GA/

I recall Tiffany's mum was asking for music suggestions on another site so maybe the program is from a fan suggestion.

cornelussen

Rinkside

Phantom
Romeo and Juliet
Piazzola tango
Sleeping Beauty
Firebird
Red Violin
Schindler’s List
Bolero
Carmen
Swan Lake
Moulin Rouge
Sampson and Delilah

As far as I know, 2 of these are already taken. Phantom for Alina and Romeo and Juliet for Bradie.

LRK

Record Breaker
There are always Romeos & Juliets - always.

ETA - "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"